TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 non-production

Snake89144

Congratulations on the GT-H production for Hertz. As a Hertz No 1 Gold member, I will be reserving one in Las Vegas to drive for the entire month of July when I get back to the USA. The Ford dealer called me long distance and wants me to fill out the forms and put down a deposit for the SVT Shelby GT500 for delivery this year, and I will be doing it. I did rent a Mustang V-6 Convertible in April when I was home in Vegas, and it was hot as heck, much faster than the late seventies Vettes I used to own! I would really like to see about having you guys do me up a CS6, but it looks like you wont be able until you send that last GT-H to Maui! It sucks having a pocket full of cash and nowhere to spend it. Oh well... so what is your real CS6 production schedule??????? It will be interesting to see if the GT500 shows up before the CS6 retrofit is available. You guys going to make me buy TWO Mustangs this year or only one? Ah the pressures of having something everyone wants! Jim in Manila

Congratulations on the GT-H production for Hertz. As a Hertz No 1 Gold member, I will be reserving one in Las Vegas to drive for the entire month of July when I get back to the USA. The Ford dealer called me long distance and wants me to fill out the forms and put down a deposit for the SVT Shelby GT500 for delivery this year, and I will be doing it. I did rent a Mustang V-6 Convertible in April when I was home in Vegas, and it was hot as heck, much faster than the late seventies Vettes I used to own! I would really like to see about having you guys do me up a CS6, but it looks like you wont be able until you send that last GT-H to Maui! It sucks having a pocket full of cash and nowhere to spend it. Oh well... so what is your real CS6 production schedule??????? It will be interesting to see if the GT500 shows up before the CS6 retrofit is available. You guys going to make me buy TWO Mustangs this year or only one? Ah the pressures of having something everyone wants! Jim in Manila

hi Jim, we will have a lot to discuss soon, all the parts for the CS6 are in production, the car will also be in the bullrun this july. The 6 is a great car, but with the added enhancements is a true winner and handles great. stay tuned

Amy

Archived