TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which is the maxium components tha shellby offer

grINGd

Hi there my name is Walter,I am very interested on buying a mustang shellby. I have only three questions

1. Which is the maxium mustang shellby ever produce? and the specifications also if this components can be added in a new mustang 2006.

2. If I buy a ford mustang gt500 cobra 2007 it would be possible to add more components for more power?

3. How much is the maxium offer of shellby for a mustang and which are the specifications?

Thanks a lot I would visit my dealer near in texas but first of all I want to know very well my doubts

Hi there my name is Walter,I am very interested on buying a mustang shellby. I have only three questions

1. Which is the maxium mustang shellby ever produce? and the specifications also if this components can be added in a new mustang 2006.

2. If I buy a ford mustang gt500 cobra 2007 it would be possible to add more components for more power?

3. How much is the maxium offer of shellby for a mustang and which are the specifications?

Thanks a lot I would visit my dealer near in texas but first of all I want to know very well my doubts

Hi Walter, first we are doing a lot with ford and no matter what Ford offers we will offer upgrades. We will have new info shortly.

Amy

Archived