TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S. Afrcan CSX

csx4840

Does anyone have any info on the progress of the csx cars 4825-4850, which are to come from africa? Any info, pictures or updates would sure help with my sanity.

Cheers!

we should have news this week. I will have gary post something

Amy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Apr 9 2006, 05:41 PM) 119[/snapback]

we should have news this week. I will have gary post something

Amy

Which week is that Amy? We are in June, now.

• 2 weeks later...

Update? Anyone out there! I simply can't explain how dissappointed I am in not being updated on how things are going with cars 4825 to 4850. My dealer has given me a bit of info, but I've tried to get some photos of my car from S. Africa. I've literally asked everyone for some kind of info on the status of csx 4840. Where do I go from here? Any suggestions? It's especially frustrating when I see the outstanding job that Bill Malone has done in giving regular updates to people who have ordered cars from HST. If I had the choice, I'd probably get my car built by HST, simply because of Bill's great updates. If anyone has absolutely any shred of info on cars 4825-4850 (specifically 4840) could you please share it with me.

Ryan

I posted a web address of pics of #4825 & 4826 on the CSXInfo site. Hope this helps you out as it seems we can't get any info on this site. The site is csxinfo.net Good luck, I am waiting for mine too! http://www.gessford.com/cobra/images/Shelb...ributionUSA.htm

I posted a web address of pics of #4825 & 4826 on the CSXInfo site. Hope this helps you out as it seems we can't get any info on this site. The site is csxinfo.net Good luck, I am waiting for mine too! http://www.gessford.com/cobra/images/Shelb...ributionUSA.htm

I will check with Rich, I believe we have posted pics somewhere in this new site. There are not as detailed as the pics from HST as the Bill is located in SD. I have posted on Club cobra that the first 4 are on the water. And the dealers have the info on the cars. Its important that you stay in contact with your dealers. The next 4 are leaving this week. Unlike HST, these take weeks to arrive.

Amy

• 1 month later...

Amy,

Really hoping that some pictures of the SPF built cars could be posted on the Owners Forum. I hear that there are several cars in Vegas already. My dealer has told me that CSX 4840 has been completed, and is being preped for shipping. Hopefully that is true. Still dream of opening the Owners Forum and seeing pictures of these cars one day. Please Amy! Please! I beg you! I know it must be possible. Take Care.

Ryan... CSX 4840

Archived