TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cobra Emblems

Ir0nClad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any update?

Thanks

I sure hope that this part will come available, it is what is needed to really put the final touches on my CS6 project. With out some of these parts that are only available with the entire kit, will make the cars that are made over time, seem incomplete.

Jason,

Please let us know when you actually have something in stock, have prices listed, and delivery dates available. I'm not sure what the point of your order page is since you don't actually have anything to sell.

OK, I'm an idiot. I see Hillbank Motorsports is an authorized SA Partner, but why should I order from Hillbank versus SA direct? (I would understand if I were in CA and were having you install) Are you receiving the parts more quickly or offering at a lower price?

Just a question, not meant to "dog you"...

Cobra Fan: Well, if you had gone to our website you would have noticed that there was an option to post a deposit. We should have full stock in just about 6 weeks. And the reason we have posted this is our parent company Shelby Distribution USA.com is the world-wide distribution center for the CS6 parts. So in order to get in line we are taking a 100% fully refundable deposit as of now. And due to the excitement of having a "Certified" kit available we have already taken almost a 100 pre-orders. So unless you want to wait awhile Id suggest placing a deposit if youre a serious buyer.

Drew: Well it has been bestowed upon us to sell the CS6 gear on a retail basis. So other than getting this stuff at a current Shelby dealer when it becomes available we are currently it as far as retail goes. So placing an order now is the quickest way to get your hands on the good stuff!!

That is the current plan.

So tell me,, what is the delivery date for the Shelby wheels if they are ordered from your site.

So tell me,, what is the delivery date for the Shelby wheels if they are ordered from your site.

Why not get a local tire shop to order them straight from American Racing wheels, they should give me a better deal if I buy the wheel and tire package from the same place.

OK, I'm an idiot. I see Hillbank Motorsports is an authorized SA Partner, but why should I order from Hillbank versus SA direct? (I would understand if I were in CA and were having you install) Are you receiving the parts more quickly or offering at a lower price?

Just a question, not meant to "dog you"...

Drew, We will make an offical announcement next week regarding our relationship.

Amy

• 1 month later...

Well in my previous statements I said "We should have full stock in just about 6 weeks" and I've kept my word! We should have everything less front fascia's which should be available in two weeks early next week. So my advise to people is order now as the list is gaining quickly.

Thanks Jason

Archived