TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Leadtime for a new fiberglass Cobra

KBCobra

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the lead time right now is about 8-9 months for the fiberglass 427. The process has become somewhat streamlined over the past year and they're coming along a bit more quickly these days.

Gary Patterson (garyp@shelbyautos.com) is the person to answer this question for sure, though. He's on top of that data and can give you a much more precise estimate than can I.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Can anyone answer this?

:huh:

Right now we are fullfilling all current orders, we expect new orders to start being filled in aug/sept. after that a 4-6 month lead time

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Apr 9 2006, 05:40 PM) 118[/snapback]

Right now we are fullfilling all current orders, we expect new orders to start being filled in aug/sept. after that a 4-6 month lead time

Amy

I placed an order for one of the fibreglass CSX in December. Can you give me an approximate date of delivery? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Apr 9 2006, 05:40 PM) 118[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Amy

I placed an order for one of the fibreglass CSX in December. Can you give me an approximate date of delivery? Thanks.

Amy, I placed an order for a CSX 4000 series in December, here in Canada. I have talked to the dealer and they can not give me an approximate delivery date. Can you give me an approximate date of delivery or even you best guess. Thanks.

Archived