TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MSRP

ksmach1

I am No. 3 on a list. The dealer is allocated for three units. Depending on MSRP will determin if I can even attempt to make that shelby purchase. This dealer has already told me that each unit will be marked up over the MSRP. Does anyone out there know for sure that the car will list for 40k? I am set for 53k max. Will 53k be enough or should I just buy a $10 poster and wish I could own the real thing! Maybe Mr. Bush will lend me a hand since I'm going on my 21st year of military service. What do you think

I am No. 3 on a list. The dealer is allocated for three units. Depending on MSRP will determin if I can even attempt to make that shelby purchase. This dealer has already told me that each unit will be marked up over the MSRP. Does anyone out there know for sure that the car will list for 40k? I am set for 53k max. Will 53k be enough or should I just buy a $10 poster and wish I could own the real thing! Maybe Mr. Bush will lend me a hand since I'm going on my 21st year of military service. What do you think

Prices are not out yet but will be soon {next couple of weeks hopefully}. The coup is expected to be around $40,000 Vert $45,000 . I believe these #'s will be close. What your deaaler does after that is another story.

Since your going on 21 years you should also ask Clinton,and Bush sr too, but congress holds the strings.

Congrats on your many years of service for your country and thanks !

George,

Prices are not out yet but will be soon {next couple of weeks hopefully}. The coup is expected to be around $40,000 Vert $45,000 . I believe these #'s will be close. What your deaaler does after that is another story.

Since your going on 21 years you should also ask Clinton,and Bush sr too, but congress holds the strings.

Congrats on your many years of service for your country and thanks !

George,

George, thanks for your kind words and all your help. I think my time has come were I might have to visit the BIG SAND BOX in the near future. Uncle Sam said its the hotest new vacation spot! It would just be nice knowing that you have a shelby GT500 on ice back home just waiting for your return. It think I would cruise until the tires fell off. I wish you and everyone like us good luck on the road to purchasing your GT500.

Ken

George, thanks for your kind words and all your help. I think my time has come were I might have to visit the BIG SAND BOX in the near future. Uncle Sam said its the hotest new vacation spot! It would just be nice knowing that you have a shelby GT500 on ice back home just waiting for your return. It think I would cruise until the tires fell off. I wish you and everyone like us good luck on the road to purchasing your GT500.

Ken

Ken, good luck!! Call your dealer, there are orders being taken. all the best

Amy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived