TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome to our new Forum!

RichS

This new forum uses enhanced software that includes the ability to attached pictures to messages, a new Blog section, and the ability to chat. These enhancements over the previous software should improve your overall experience in our Public Forum. We hope that you enjoy this new forum as well as our new website and our new online store.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

• 2 months later...

We tried offering Cobra parts online recently but we never had much response from owners. Since the Cobra is a hand-built car and there are a multitude of variables that have to be considered when you're looking for a part, it just didn't meet the needs of most of the owners. Most preferred to call us when they needed something rather than look for it in the online parts store.

Right now we're not planning to offer an online Cobra parts store, but that could always change later. If it does you'll find out about it here first.

-Rich Sparkman

This new forum uses enhanced software that includes the ability to attached pictures to messages, a new Blog section, and the ability to chat. These enhancements over the previous software should improve your overall experience in our Public Forum. We hope that you enjoy this new forum as well as our new website and our new online store.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Hi Rich I love the look of the site,..and really love any real influenced shelby cars!!

• 4 months later...

Love the new site, hope there are more users and responses. I am in Canada and have ordered one of the new 4000 series.

Just signed up - Thanks kindly !!

Sure looking forward to the future of the small scale models !!

Rock on !

Steve C.

welcome to the site!!! it will pick up, I am sure of it

Amy

Amy...the place looks great!!!!

Although I don't own a Shelby...I've always been a fan.

And any place that would have Amy...is bound to be a great place. ;)

I'm looking forward to the diecast releases...since my current 1:1 project(along with my bank account) squashes any chance of a Shelby in my driveway.lol.

Hi Rayz And Dc, welcome to the site. WE are just starting ut so any input you have on how to make it better is appreciated, thanks again for stopping by

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Aug 2 2006, 06:34 PM) 591[/snapback]

Hi Rayz And Dc, welcome to the site. WE are just starting ut so any input you have on how to make it better is appreciated, thanks again for stopping by

Amy

Hey Amy...I noticed that when you posted on Joes site...that the link was broken in your sig banner.Somehow I had accidentally deleted it.I reloaded it with the same url so it should work now if you want to use it again.

Or...I'll gladly make you(or anyone else here for that matter) a new sig banner.

Just ask...and it will be done. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Amy...the place looks great!!!!

Although I don't own a Shelby...I've always been a fan.

And any place that would have Amy...is bound to be a great place. ;)

I'm looking forward to the diecast releases...since my current 1:1 project(along with my bank account) squashes any chance of a Shelby in my driveway.lol.

david, as always, you flatter'er you....lol

A

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Aug 2 2006, 06:34 PM) 591[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Amy

Hey Amy...I noticed that when you posted on Joes site...that the link was broken in your sig banner.Somehow I had accidentally deleted it.I reloaded it with the same url so it should work now if you want to use it again.

Or...I'll gladly make you(or anyone else here for that matter) a new sig banner.

Just ask...and it will be done. ;)

no I love that one, just couldnt get it to work

A

Archived