TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ISellFord's Grabber GT Vert

isellford

That looks great man. Where did you get the spoiler at?

It's a Shelby GT500 spoiler. I ordered it thru our parts dept and had the body shop paint and install it.

a few more

post-3432-1152375888_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152375908_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152375934_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152376139_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152376254_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152375888_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152375908_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152375934_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152376139_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1152376254_thumb.jpg

I will have to check as I ordered with spoiler delete

I would like to know that also (if it mounts using the existing spoiler holes). Nice car!

Chip

a few more

a few more

Here's a couple of pictures of Grabber Orange coupe that were taken today at a dealership here in Florida.

a few more

a few more

Here's a couple of pictures of Grabber Orange coupe that were taken today at a dealership here in Florida.

post-4951-1152380690_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1152380750_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1152380690_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1152380750_thumb.jpg

If you don't mind. Do you have the part number for the Shelby spoiler, how much did it cost and how much did the dealer charge you to paint and install it? I am sure that there are many more than me that are contemplating this move. Looks great!!!

I would like to know that also (if it mounts using the existing spoiler holes).

(Spoiler) me too!! me too!! I wanna know! I think it's listed in the 07 Mustang accessories book!

Very nice looking car! Hope he likes it!

What is up with these freaking dealerships who think that it is OK to put their stickers on the cars? Morons.

How dare they put a dealer logo on your car!

The black top really sets off the Orange!

What's the first mod? :rockon:

I don't know why everyone is so upset at the dealer logo. LOOK at my screen name. I sell these things. Of course I am going to advertise for the dealership that pays me enough to afford a toy like this. Lighten up!

How dare they put a dealer logo on your car!

The black top really sets off the Orange!

What's the first mod? :rockon:

I don't know why everyone is so upset at the dealer logo. LOOK at my screen name. I sell these things. Of course I am going to advertise for the dealership that pays me enough to afford a toy like this. Lighten up!

He's ovbiously proud of his job so let him stick the sticker were he pleases. When my dad but his 06 gt it came right off the truck so the dealership didnt have time to put there metal badge on the back... I can honestly say were the only ones in town without one on the car.

My dealer back in Virginia was a class act. They asked me if I would like to leave the decal off. I said "Hell, yeah!"

Some dealer stickers and/or emblems are worse than others. They should be removed if they are larger than the ones bearing the vehicle name or manufacturer.

Ed has a valid point though, he's just trying to drum up more business for the company that's been his bread and butter. I'd probably do the same if I were in his shoes. At least most dealers don't POP-RIVET their badges on brand new cars. Thankfully, those days are over. Decals can always be scraped off, right?

I'm really getting antsy. Why are so many dealers getting these Grabber Orange 'Stangs? I haven't seen one in person out here in northern California. I'll hunt more today... :)

My dealer back in Virginia was a class act. They asked me if I would like to leave the decal off. I said "Hell, yeah!"

Some dealer stickers and/or emblems are worse than others. They should be removed if they are larger than the ones bearing the vehicle name or manufacturer.

Ed has a valid point though, he's just trying to drum up more business for the company that's been his bread and butter. I'd probably do the same if I were in his shoes. At least most dealers don't POP-RIVET their badges on brand new cars. Thankfully, those days are over. Decals can always be scraped off, right?

I'm really getting antsy. Why are so many dealers getting these Grabber Orange 'Stangs? I haven't seen one in person out here in northern California. I'll hunt more today... :)

Keep checking back with this sight and you may get wind of one close to you!

The VIP cars are out ,so look in a BIG Ford dealer near you,

one that sells many, many Stangs. If your talking about 500s

Still no luck bagging a Grabber Orange 'Stang in my neck of the woods. I've tried all the BIG local dealers but have had no success. Ford's own website is no help; they don't even list 2007 Mustangs in their dealer inventories! But we know they're shipping! Go figure. I guess they're just trying to push out their '06s.

I think Ed once mentioned that sales literature won't even be made available until sometime in August. I've already got a paint chip brochure, but haven't found anything pertaining to Mustangs yet.

Flash, you're too funny. You're gonna burst a blood vessel if you keep looking at the backs of these cars. The sticker on mine was easy enough to remove, and I did, of course. But I would think Ed will leave his on seeing how he sells them. Hell, he may even put one on the rear quarter panels like the old 'Twister' paint scheme!

Flash, you're too funny. You're gonna burst a blood vessel if you keep looking at the backs of these cars. The sticker on mine was easy enough to remove, and I did, of course. But I would think Ed will leave his on seeing how he sells them. Hell, he may even put one on the rear quarter panels like the old 'Twister' paint scheme!

Well, I guess if you own the business, I can make an exception. The absolute ugliest stickers are the ones that they put on from Garnet Ford in Chadds Ford, PA. It is a white oval (about 5 inches long) with a big GF in the center. Cheapest looking thing on the planet. Looks like it came in a cereal box. It is just amazing to me how many people drive around with a tag bracket and a sticker advertising their dealer. And the local Honda dealer, since Honda delivers all their units with two plates on them, they even have their own paper front plate that they put on all theirs since PA is a one plate state.

If you don't mind. Do you have the part number for the Shelby spoiler, how much did it cost and how much did the dealer charge you to paint and install it? I am sure that there are many more than me that are contemplating this move. Looks great!!!

Today I checked price, part number and availability for the Shelby rear spoiler at Drew Ford in San Diego. They told me the system said it was not available yet. Part number was 7R326344210BA and list price was $480. I didn't argue with the guy but obviously the part is available somehow???

Archived