TEAM SHELBY FORUM

photos of one sitting in a dealership

yes,that is garys showroom.Im sure there is quite a nice ADM on that car.I'm going to have a look tomorrow since I will be in daytona doing some business.I will take my didital camera and find out price for those interested.I can't wait for mine to come in.

do not know, got from another site. You can see a partial of the dealers name on the sticker, maybe you can give a call if you can track them down

Interesting, in the order guide and key features guide for the Shelby they list the "Active Anti-Theft System" as standard equipment. My DORA makes no mention of it but I thought that simply wasn't a detailed enough report. Now I don't see it on the window stickers either. Seems like something Ford would like to highlight. Does anyone know if the cars come with this? :sos:

OK, here's the deal with this car.Its Gary Yeomans first GT500 in.Its SOLD.Buyer paid approx $20,000 over sticker.Doors were locked cause its sold, so I could not get to see how the seats feel,but they look very supportive.The car is Beautiful in person.I got underneath the car and the mufflers look like standard mustang GT muffs.When I can confirm this ,I can just go buy my borla stingers.Rear bumper aero panel is somewhat flimsy so be careful.Lower front spoiler is approx 1" higher than a roush stg 2( which would make it about 7") so ya still have to watch those parking curbs.Motor is a massive monster .The car does not look like a 3900lb car.Its quite compact.Looks even smaller than my roush cause it dosen't have all the aero add ons.I got so excited that I stopped by my dealer on the way home to see if he could tell me when my car is coming.His first is due next week and its NOT mine!!!Even though I was the first to order one-Arggghhh.I don't even have a VIN yet.But for MSRP I shall remain patient :)

I know my pics suck,I just wanted to let ya'll see I was there.Digital cam was acting up.(low batt).first pic is the Gt looking muffler.

post-3022-1152381098_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381114_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381126_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381137_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381098_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381114_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381126_thumb.jpg

post-3022-1152381137_thumb.jpg

Interesting, in the order guide and key features guide for the Shelby they list the "Active Anti-Theft System" as standard equipment. My DORA makes no mention of it but I thought that simply wasn't a detailed enough report. Now I don't see it on the window stickers either. Seems like something Ford would like to highlight. Does anyone know if the cars come with this? :sos:

Yes ,They do come with The anti -theft system

Archived