TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ISellFord's Grabber Finally Made It

isellford

WooHoo! The devil child from the midwest has shown up! Nice. I was wondering if you'd gotten the GT appearance group. You did NOT and I LIKE IT! Congratulations, Ed. Geez it took long enough, didn't it?

I want to see some shots with the top down! ... :happy feet:

Stan

Guest evilchris

I really dig the orange/black contrast. Congrats. :rockon:

hmm...Shelby spoiler? Where, perhaps, did you find that?

their website

Nice car, dude. Enjoy! :shift:

Hey, what would it cost to put a GT500 hood, front bumper, grille and headlamps onto a GT? I really like the nose on those cars, but obviously cannot afford the GT500 (nor would I try to pass my GT off as a GT500).

Can it be done? If so, at what price (estimate)?

Nice car, dude. Enjoy! :shift:

Hey, what would it cost to put a GT500 hood, front bumper, grille and headlamps onto a GT? I really like the nose on those cars, but obviously cannot afford the GT500 (nor would I try to pass my GT off as a GT500).

Can it be done? If so, at what price (estimate)?

The Shelby Spoiler costs around $375 plus paint. It's being painted as we speak and supposed to be installed before I go home today [or my Body Shop Manager's head will roll :censored: ]

I hope to get some good pics this weekend. I like the color even more now that I've seen it live.

My Service Director is thinking about building a Shelby Clone with all the body parts and wheels/tires. Came in close to $7000.

Cool. Yeah, the more pix the better! I've got a bunch of GO pix in a folder on my home PC. I like to scroll through the photos as encouragement to purchase my own GO GT. Soon enough...

Insofar as creating the "clone," that sounds like an expensive endeavor! I was actually thinking of creating more of a hybrid; I wanted the nose of a GT500, but with a Mach I body. I like the look of those simple five-spoke "Magnum" wheels and the stripe, but I may opt for the GT500 spoiler as well, as opposed to the usual black air foil.

Perhaps if I take the transformation in stages, it won't break the bank! :lol2:

PS - Thanks for the info!

Hi all

Hey Isell, or anyone. Can you help meout?

A customer of mine wanted to see GO U3, because the order guide states U3 Grabber Orange Metalic.

Now the paint chip came in U3 Grabber Orange C/C

Is it Metalic or just Clear Coat?

Geez - do you HAVE to keep posting those Hooters? :banghead:

My self-winding watch is already set for July. :hysterical:

I think that you would post that picture too if it was your car in the picture. My way back watch has run backwards to 1970...

Maybe we'll see Grabber Yellow in '08...

Now, where are those Kleenex?

Archived