TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked up my Grabber Orange GT tonight...

pitpup

I want to thank Robert for posting the early pre-production photos of Grabber Orange GT's. ...

Hey pitpup, good to see that the good guys got their stangs. Now we wait for acsteele, huh? Did you ever find out a good explanation as to why it took almost a month to get delivered?

Congrats and that was a Hell of a wait :hysterical: Some delivery nanners :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: and as an aside GO looks better from that perspective than it has in a lot of other pics. Enjoy!!

ok i cant decide what color. i love orange and i ride KTM's so i look at orange all the time. does the color look close or does it tend to grow on you.

In my opinion, it looks the best with some black mixed in. So, my grabber had to get ordered with the cloth top as it looks the blackest...I think that it changes shade based on the light outside. Cloudy, it almost looks like competition orange. Sunny and it almost looks yellow. Hope that helps..

Awesome, Stan! :party:

Your car looks great. My '05 was delivered only ten days after being built, and I was like an expectant father so I can only imagine how you felt! I'm sure it seems well worth the wait now, eh?

Best of luck with "El Diablo." Won't be hard to remember his birthday, now will it? Ha ha

Now get out there and drive, but be careful in the rain. Keep those sneakers firmly planted! :shift:

tried to order mine grabber orange this morning, said color is not available right now, when will it be available again. will have all options except cali spec, and spoiler delete. any info please

Its not available as a GT/CS if that's what you mean. Otherwise, I think that you might be getting some BS.

Okay - what's the first mod? :shift:

Believe it or not, I promised I'd wait 6-12 months before any serious mods because I've changed my mind so many times to date. Orig. Tungsten with Satin stripes, Vista Blue with white, Grabber with tungsten and then white. Then a black hood like the '69 Boss with reverse C-stripe. The indecision goes on and on.

I WILL get the Engine cover that comes with the GT/CS. Other than that? Sit and paint the 4 1/25th scale models I have with the crazy ideas that have gone thru my head this month.

Guest evilchris

Believe it or not, I promised I'd wait 6-12 months before any serious mods because I've changed my mind so many times to date. Orig. Tungsten with Satin stripes, Vista Blue with white, Grabber with tungsten and then white. Then a black hood like the '69 Boss with reverse C-stripe. The indecision goes on and on.

I WILL get the Engine cover that comes with the GT/CS. Other than that? Sit and paint the 4 1/25th scale models I have with the crazy ideas that have gone thru my head this month.

FWIW, the engine cover is part of the GT Appearance Package which can had on any GT. Comes with engine cover, hood scoop, and polished exhaust tips. Cost ( retail ) is $245 for the option.

FWIW, the engine cover is part of the GT Appearance Package which can had on any GT. Comes with engine cover, hood scoop, and polished exhaust tips. Cost ( retail ) is $245 for the option.

We all know that. You can also special order the engine cover if that is the only piece that you want too!

Guest evilchris

We all know that. You can also special order the engine cover if that is the only piece that you want too!

He didn't know that =) He implied it "came with the C/S". Just correcting the misinformation.

Archived