TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Robert - What's the scoop on shipping?

Well, I can't see any circumstance that would give you or any other person

that is not a PL holder a car 1st. Remember, Powerlease Holders wanted this car

long before you or a lot of people. We have been paying for this exact privilege

sence 5/04 ($400+ mo.) POWERLEASE HOLDERS SHOULD GET THERE CARS FIRST,

that is what we were promised :rant:

I'm sorry you feel that way. I really don't want to go into details, but I doubt that my getting this car will hold yours up in any way. And I will say that anything you went through probably pales in comparison to what I went through. But it was much more serious than a car falling off a carrier. I'm not trying to start a pissing match over who is more deserving. I'm simply asking a question about shipping.

BTW: I started working with my dealer over 2 years ago on getting one of these cars.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I really don't want to go into details, but I doubt that my getting this car will hold yours up in any way. And I will say that anything you went through probably pales in comparison to what I went through. But it was much more serious than a car falling off a carrier. I'm not trying to start a pissing match over who is more deserving. I'm simply asking a question about shipping.

Sorry old guy and I hope it works out for you, no harm intended....

I just can't see what could possibly give you yours first (MAKE A WISH)? $$$$$$? V.I.P.?

As far as shipping they told me 15-20 days..GOOD LUCK! :party:

P.S. I started dealing with my dealer 5/04

Sorry old guy and I hope it works out for you, no harm intended....

I just can't see what could possibly give you yours first (MAKE A WISH)? $$$$$$? V.I.P.?

As far as shipping they told me 15-20 days..GOOD LUCK! :party:

P.S. I started dealing with my dealer 5/04

SC - I just sent you a PM

Summary of the situation as we know it:

Soooo, I guess I was right, nobody seems to know what's going on. My car was REL FM PLT with the last maintenance check 6/27. The railroad(!!) says it was sent to the upfitters that same day, but isn't supposed to be back at the loading ramp until 7/12 (no, I can't get that info for others). They also said the upfitters are not closing down for the plant closing period. Ford CS says it will reach the dealer bewteen 7/7 and 7/14 Midnight. The Rep yesterday said he has gotten a lot of calls about deliveries in general, but has NOT heard of anyone not getting their car by the last date in the window (7/14 in my case). The dealer says the week of 7/7. Others on this thread talk about Q/C hold for cars produced around when mine was produced.

And yes, the delivery of the promised Powerlease 'first in line' privilege seems to be an illusion.

The beat goes on. What with the rest of the nonsense about this car from day one, I guess it was silly to hope things would end up looking smooth, orderly, and professional by now. I guarantee they are tracking my lease payments pretty closely in case I'm a day late. And I know UPS tracks precisely packages with bar codes that look an awful lot like those on the driver's door in these cars. Maybe no one has yet thought to open the car door and scan it!. That's it! That's what's missing.

old guy are you a powerlease holder? Cause I am, and if Ford makes good on there deal

with me, and the other PL holders, we will be getting ours first :bandance:

Any other PL holders out there with a delivery date of July 10-17...... :happy feet:

Confirmed by both dealer and the 800#....

I'm also a PL holder....got an eta from Ford of 7/20. Last I heard was my car was "Bucked". That was on 7/3. Called Ford this morning and got "produced"! They said it will be shipping out on the 13th and arriving on the 20th!! :woohoo:

I think that maybe our Shelbys are all being sucked out in Space and into a Black Hole. :sos:

Strange how nobody has made Delivery since Indymustang over a week ago? Hmmm. :headscratch:

Perhaps its because the bottom GT500 stripes are falling off??!

Ive seen you mention this pic. Thanks for posting it!

:doh:

Archived