TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

07 Shelby Cobra

To all Canucks and Non, Happy 139th Birthday Canada! canadaf.gif

birthday.gif

I could go for a Cold Molsons or Keith's :beerchug: right now but alas I'm at work.. :nonono:

No work for me today, we put in a double yesturday so we could have today off. Cracked my first beer open at 10:30 this morning. :party: I`ll have one for you Dave. Happy Canada Day to all!

To all Canucks and Non, Happy 139th Birthday Canada! canadaf.gif

birthday.gif

I could go for a Cold Molsons or Keith's :beerchug: right now but alas I'm at work.. :nonono:

And a special have a good day to those who are serving or have served in parts of the world where that most CANADIAN of rituals, a cold beer(or more :D) and a steak, are simply not an option. Not all of them will come home safe and that is what makes us Canadian. The will to do what needs to be done, because some need our help.

And a special have a good day to those who are serving or have served in parts of the world where that most CANADIAN of rituals, a cold beer(or more :D) and a steak, are simply not an option. Not all of them will come home safe and that is what makes us Canadian. The will to do what needs to be done, because some need our help.

Straight up. beerchug.gif

Straight up. beerchug.gif

HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY TO EVERYONE> :happy feet: :happy feet: :cheerleader::cheerleader:

OFF FISHING FOR LAST TWO DAYS TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF SHELBY`S

WAS THAT ANOTHER BASS BOAT THAT JUST WENT BY OR A SHELBY?????

FISH ON GOT TO GO .

I know that this isn't at all car related but I have to install this quote somewhere. Dear fate is this what North American politics has come down to. And talk about damming with faint praise :hysterical2:Canoe/Harper/Bush lunch " "Bush was well known for looking south and now he's thinking it could be a fire-breathing lefty," said Patrick Basham, director of the conservative Democracy Institute.

"Stephen Harper will look even better just because he's not a crazy, left-wing Mexican politician."

Archived