TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A couple special requests

JETSOLVER

Are you satisfied with your Shelby GT500 ordering experience?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding my dealers handling of my Shelby ordering(not the car itself)

• I have been treated beyond my expectations
    • I was treated well, however I was disssapointed in some aspects
    • I ordered the car despite the dealer
    • I did not order a car because of the dealers handling of the experiance
    • I ended up going to multiple dealers to order a car
  2. 2. Regarding Fords handling of the Shelby GT500 ordering experiance

• I feel that Ford did a good job of getting the information to me; the buyer
    • I feel that Ford did a bad job of getting information to me; the buyer
    • I feel that Ford did a good job of getting information to my dealer
    • I feel that Ford did a bad job of getting information to my dealer
  3. 3. Regarding Fords/dealers handling of information to me; the buyer, after I ordered

• I feel that I had superior after order information about my car
    • I feel that I had adequate after order information about my car
    • I feel that I had inferior after order information about my car
  4. 4. Regarding the overall experiance of ordering my Shelby GT500

• Excellent
    • Adequate
    • Not pleased at all
    • It's done, however I would like to raise some issues with Ford about the experiance

I'm trying to gather some rough(he he )data to forward to some people but this might serve our purposes even better(if it bloody works). Please only if you have attempted to order a car through a dealer. NOT if you just inquired without serious intent. Perhaps we can start another poll about people who were flat turned off the car for whatever reason. And please people put some prior thought into your comments so that this is a resource and not a bitch fest.

Can we take it one step farther?

I'm willing to creat a link on the Blog of the Bold Moves " Change or Die " Video site that I'm logged into? Then will see how all customers feel? Of coarse there might be some Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Dodge & ect... lovers out their that would purposely try to throw the voting results in the RED.

Can we take it one step farther?

I'm willing to creat a link on the Blog of the Bold Moves " Change or Die " Video site that I'm logged into? Then will see how all customers feel? Of coarse there might be some Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Dodge & ect... lovers out their that would purposely try to throw the voting results in the RED.

Do it. Perhaps those from this site should add that this is where we are from so we can mitigate any BS from trolls(you know who you are you idiots). And if you are a past NEW Ford purchaser, let them know. Let us know Coldwater.

Do it. Perhaps those from this site should add that this is where we are from so we can mitigate any BS from trolls(you know who you are you idiots). And if you are a past NEW Ford purchaser, let them know. Let us know Coldwater.

Well I submitted this below & this is what it said & then "POPPED" up a terms & condition statement. see note below....

How were you last treated at a New car dealership? Here's a link to a survey asking for your input on how YOU were treated at your FORD Dealer? This was started because of how people were treated when inquiring about the 2007 Shelby GT 500 & most were treat like crap by price gouging ADM dealers over charging. I invite you to click on the link below to show how you were treated when you last visisted or even use your on experience with any Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Dealership. Come'on I dare your to vote & let your voices be heard!

COMMENT RECEIVED.

Thank you for posting to Bold Moves. Your comment will be reviewed and processed before it's posted to ensure we keep Bold Moves a forum for the fair exchange of ideas and opinions between all users. Posts that are abusive, contain personal attacks, threats, libel, or profanity will be not be posted. For more information on participating in the Bold Moves community, please visit our Terms and Conditions section.

& then I visited it the Terms and Conditions section & it said we can't post links sending people to the BOLD MOVES movie. I have emailed Robert to let him know that it will need to be removed... On second thoughT I'll edit it & take it out myself until I hear back from him.

Sorry I tried.... Bold Move on my Behalf :hysterical:

I'm trying to gather some rough(he he )data to forward to some people but this might serve our purposes even better(if it bloody works). Please only if you have attempted to order a car through a dealer. NOT if you just inquired without serious intent. Perhaps we can start another poll about people who were flat turned off the car for whatever reason. And please people put some prior thought into your comments so that this is a resource and not a bitch fest.

Jetsolver... this is a great poll! Good man!

One problem I encountered is that if you did not order because of dealer tunoff (Q#1, line-4?? -- can't see it right now while in response mode), then when you try to vote (because you're necessarily skipping the remaining questions because you did not order) it won't let you vote because you did not answer all questions. So, ironically, if you were so mistreated that it turned you off from ordering, it will not show in the poll due to the way the polls work. Notice that the answer to that question is 0% as a result.

Just wanted to let you know since I am one person who has decided not to order yet because of all the dealer renegs/ADM games.

One problem I encountered is that if you did not order because of dealer tunoff (Q#1, line-4?? -- can't see it right now while in response mode), then when you try to vote (because you're necessarily skipping the remaining questions because you did not order) it won't let you vote because you did not answer all questions. So, ironically, if you were so mistreated that it turned you off from ordering, it will not show in the poll due to the way the polls work. Notice that the answer to that question is 0% as a result.

Just wanted to let you know since I am one person who has decided not to order yet because of all the dealer renegs/ADM games.

Thanks for posting the exceptions. There are only so many things we can realistically add and unfortunatly one can not go back and edit the poll. But for anyone else just note the logic flaws in the commments here and we can keep track of it. Thanks to all who have voted and thanks Coldwater for tryinig. I wonder what will happen next?

Thanks for posting the exceptions. There are only so many things we can realistically add and unfortunatly one can not go back and edit the poll. But for anyone else just note the logic flaws in the commments here and we can keep track of it. Thanks to all who have voted and thanks Coldwater for tryinig. I wonder what will happen next?

No problem... just wanted you to know that poll will show Q1, #4 as 0% even if many people did not order due to dealer turnoff, etc. (if it doesn't show 0% you'll know someone made a mistake in responding)

I had floated the idea of a similar poll (but more to capture ADMs/dealer-reneg experience) on another thread an hour or so after you posted this one (handn't seen this one yet) but my wife wanted to have dinner first so I din't post it and, fortunately, saw this poll afterward... I figured that if renegs are as high as we think they are, we might run an ad in a Dearborn paper with the results -- Bill Ford will hear about that within 24 hours for sure. Ford may not be able to control dealer price per se, but most every franchise agreement provides for some 'remedy' if the franchisee breaks the law. If Bill Ford is made aware in a newspaper that such is the case (to the extent that it is, and renegs on a verbal contract is illegal in all 50 states), he may have the ability to apply pressure in ways we don't know of. Maybe I'll wait until most of the early 'verbal contracts' have had time to prove/reneg... another month or so should do it I think.

I suspect Bill Ford is well aware of the ADM gouging (and that's ok); it's the renegs that trouble me and I think he needs to know what's been going on. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Archived