TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner Loyalty Program

isellford

Ford just announced a new owner loyalty program effective today through 7/5. It covers 06 and 07 models.

I ran one of our vincent VIN checks for applicable programs and both my D Plan GT vert and both of my Shelby retail orders show as INCLUDED!

So if you are lucky enough to take delivery of your new Shelby between now and 7/5, there's an extra $500 for you as long as you own a 98 or newer Ford product.

Ford just announced a new owner loyalty program effective today through 7/5. It covers 06 and 07 models.

I ran one of our vincent VIN checks for applicable programs and both my D Plan GT vert and both of my Shelby retail orders show as INCLUDED!

So if you are lucky enough to take delivery of your new Shelby between now and 7/5, there's an extra $500 for you as long as you own a 98 or newer Ford product.

My dealer just confirmed that as well. Every $500 helps.

how convenient - this will not apply to 99.75% of us here waiting on our Shebys

Anyone on these threads going to benefit from this stupendous offer? :doh::doh:

how convenient - this will not apply to 99.75% of us here waiting on our Shebys

Anyone on these threads going to benefit from this stupendous offer? :doh: :doh

I repeat......I repeat!!!!

ISELL -

Thanks for trying to help - only to get stomped. Well, at least your personal vehicle got the rebate.

The program does NOT exclude Shelby. I have a hard copy showing it is available with the customer's VIN. In the past if Ford inadvertantly forgot to exclude a vehicle but the dealer had a hard copy that was VIN specific, they made an exception and honored the claim. Ford lawats tells us that Vincent is the place that shows eligibility.

The program does NOT exclude Shelby. I have a hard copy showing it is available with the customer's VIN. In the past if Ford inadvertantly forgot to exclude a vehicle but the dealer had a hard copy that was VIN specific, they made an exception and honored the claim. Ford lawats tells us that Vincent is the place that shows eligibility.

I take it 7/5 means the 7m0. 5th day which I can`t understand what FORD is trying to do here???????

Looks like there trying to upset alot of loyal FORD owners. Is this called MARKETING??? :doh::doh::doh:

That's about my luck. I picked up a new F350 Lariat DRW Cab and Chassis last week. I wish I would have gotten $500 for every new Ford have bought since 2000. Day late and $500 short.

That's about my luck. I picked up a new F350 Lariat DRW Cab and Chassis last week. I wish I would have gotten $500 for every new Ford have bought since 2000. Day late and $500 short.

Loyalty bonus is $1000 on super duty. The dealers had no idea it was coming either, usually we find out about a program AFTER it already started.

Thanks for the info, isellford.

Does this work as a payment from Ford directly back to the buyer? I ask because, to even get a Shelby delivered by 7/5 you essentially had to attempt to cut a deal even before the dealers had info on the GT500. And since most all have prices relative to MSRP (as oposed to a given $amount), I figure the customer will never see the loyalty $500 unless it's paid directly from Ford to the customer.

Good luck to all on the delivery dates!! :shift:

that sucks because I will have my shelby this week end but I dont own another 98 or newer ford I do have a 69 mach 1 though do you think that will qualify? LOL :hysterical:

1969 is after 1898 :) (it didn't day 1998 did it?)

Last new-from-dealer for me is my 68 fastback!

The customer is given a rebate sign off sheet that is REQUIRED by for for all rebates. You have several choices of where to sign; either assigning the rebate to the dealer [which is then supposed to be subtracted from the amount due at delivery] or he/she can have the check mailed to them.

This rebate is non participating by the dealer and is Ford's money that goes to the customer.

As for completing the paperwork by 7/5, it is possible if the vehicle has been released from the plant and the dealer is able to input the sale info to Ford by that date. The downside is that when that happens, your warranty, etc starts and if you do not see the car for another several weeks or so, you lost some warranty time.

The customer is given a rebate sign off sheet that is REQUIRED by for for all rebates. You have several choices of where to sign; either assigning the rebate to the dealer [which is then supposed to be subtracted from the amount due at delivery] or he/she can have the check mailed to them.

This rebate is non participating by the dealer and is Ford's money that goes to the customer.

As for completing the paperwork by 7/5, it is possible if the vehicle has been released from the plant and the dealer is able to input the sale info to Ford by that date. The downside is that when that happens, your warranty, etc starts and if you do not see the car for another several weeks or so, you lost some warranty time.

Thats $500.00 towards a ESP premium:)

Isellford... that's what I was hoping but did not know the mechanism... thanks for your post...

Loyalty bonus is $1000 on super duty. The dealers had no idea it was coming either, usually we find out about a program AFTER it already started.

My dealer called me yesterday. Since I took my truck directly to the upfitter for the utility / gooseneck bed and has not been officially delivered yet I should qualify. Sale was not finalized yet due to final invoice from upfitter. The loyalty part is no problem. I have a 2004 Excursion and the wife's 06 Mustang GT. I might have gotten lucky afterall.....

Now that's a dealer looking out for me. I have a pretty big credit balance with him since he is my GT500 dealer as well. In the same call he gave me my VIN # and a delivery date of 7/29.

Archived