TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amily's (sis) Vista Blue Shelby goes home

orangesnake

What can I say that the pictures dont say for themselves. Enjoy. If there is something specific you want me to take a picture of let me know. The 0-60 video well Amily nixed that one. She is going to break it in gentle.

post-4943-1151510722_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510810_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510885_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510953_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511158_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511207_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511386_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511475_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511710_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511783_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510722_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510810_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510885_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151510953_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511158_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511207_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511386_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511475_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511710_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151511783_thumb.jpg

What can I say that the pictures dont say for themselves. Enjoy. If there is something specific you want me to take a picture of let me know. The 0-60 video well Amily nixed that one. She is going to break it in gentle.

Ok Iam hitting reply to this one because its the one with the actual pictures. Dont ask me what happened and it posted a million times. Has anyone seen my red easy button? I may have loaned it to Carol. He said something about a prototype for a car?? LOL :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Ok Iam hitting reply to this one because its the one with the actual pictures. Dont ask me what happened and it posted a million times. Has anyone seen my red easy button? I may have loaned it to Carol. He said something about a prototype for a car?? LOL :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

orangesnake,

Did Amily order the interior upgrade?

Great pictures ---ThanK you , Thank You

Orangesnake -- Make sure you keep an eye out for your sister from all those " SNAKES" out there .

We love your pictures. Our vin#came thru today. Calling our order for straps to make sure they on in route, because we are hauling ours home in an enclosed car trailer. Dealer just called and asked about how much we wanted done to car for dealer prep.

What I would like to find out is from the vin# how to see the number off the line in which the car was made.

If im not saying it right i apologize, new to this stuff.

Will post pictures as soon as we get ours.

As far as breaking in gentle Amen to that, ours will be in a car hauler, stored in a building. LOL

venom_07 :cheerleader:

Does it have a retractable radio antenna?

Does it have a retractable radio antenna?

That's a hell of a good question - my 05 doesn't but I wish it did.

how much different does it feel than your 05 - not just power but space. Is the seating, leg room, head room (with top up) the same or is it a little tighter due to the nicer seats

& Thanks!

GREAT PICS! It's great to know they are starting to show up, but don't be to gentle on the break in. Have some fun with it. :happy feet: :cheerleader::hysterical:

Ok What side mirrors are on the fake red mach 1 mustang??????????????????????

Those should be put on the gt500 ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those appear to be the stock mirrors with the upper half color matched to the car.

As far as the antenna goes it seems to not be on the car in the second pic. All you see is the bare metal stud. The standard Ford antenna is in all the other pics. The only thing I can think of is that it is dealer installed before delivery.

I am soooo envious

1) Antena......its the same as the regular mustangs. Doesnt go up or down. It screws in the stud.

2) Mirrors on my red convertible. They are color matched insterts from the aftermarket

3) My red convertible 05 is a dealer 1 of a kind promotional car. They put together a 69Mach1 commemorative package.

It was the Last car that Alderman Ford sold in May of 05

before they were sold to Butler Ford warehouse. Ford has never made a convertible or 05 Mach1

4) My car the red convertible 05 runs 12's so its probably just as fast as the stock Shelby or maybe a

tick or two slower.

As for room and space its the same as the other Mustangs.

Hope I didnt miss any questions. If you want more pics I have a bunch. Just let me know.

Did she get any type of certificates or forms to send in to get certificates like we got with our SVT's? :shift:

I was outside when she was filling out all that stuff. I will make sure I ask her and find out.

Very happy for Amily and you good luck with your new shelby :happy feet:

Sorry i got so excited forgot to thank you for the awsome pics please can you take more of the interior and dash panel :happy feet:

:finger:

YOU ARE THE (WO)MAN. sswweeeeeeet car. I am so enjoying living trough your pics.

Did you get the interior up-grades? Send shots of the inside.

I want mine so bad :cry:

Orangesnake, if you could when you get a chance: a pic of the brake,clutch,gas pedals if possible to see the relative positions for heel-toe driving. And if you put the driver seat all the way back, how far are your knees from the dash bottom/steering column? The pedal realtionships and seat-range were the only complaints on my '01 cobra and I'd love to know if both were improved. Appreciate whatever you can do to help me with that if at all possible -- you're the man!

And thanks again for all the awesome pix -- it is a gorgeous ride!

Hey just got past the whole holiday thing with the restaurant. I will get the pics and stuff for you guys within a couple of days. Hope everyone had a great holiday

Hey just got past the whole holiday thing with the restaurant. I will get the pics and stuff for you guys within a couple of days. Hope everyone had a great holiday

can you get a pic of the inside of the trunk, anyone know where they put the spare in the 05's and what they did with that empty space in the shelby since there is no spare tire

Archived