TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Pony Born

VNMOUS1

Guess I get to change the sig now. Status as of this morning: Produced!

Now....the REAL waiting begins!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:shift:

bj

Guess I get to change the sig now. Status as of this morning: Produced!

Now....the REAL waiting begins!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

bj

Same thing happen to mine. My palms are sweating already.

BJ -

You must know someone I don't. Got the same blend date as you. Car is bucked (but Customer Service gave no date), but I've got a leaving date of 7/16 (a Sunday?) and 'to the dealer' on the 23rd (another Sunday?).

Congratulations, you communist! You are a PL guy too, aren't you? Didn't live up to the first in line promise, did they?

BJ -

You must know someone I don't. Got the same blend date as you. Car is bucked (but Customer Service gave no date), but I've got a leaving date of 7/16 (a Sunday?) and 'to the dealer' on the 23rd (another Sunday?).

Congratulations, you communist! You are a PL guy too, aren't you? Didn't live up to the first in line promise, did they?

If you're "bucked", you're in production! I think they're living up to the PL commitment with the exception of VIP cars. What few I've seen out there that have been delivered have been either PL or someone that works for/with the company.

Your "leaving" date really is the "from" of the "from-to" window. You'll notice that it's exacly a week. Everyone's is the same in length. Mine is the 5th thru the 12th. The question is, will they release it to shipper before Friday. If so, I could see it by the 12th. If not, it will be after hiatus and that'll push it back to the end of the month.

bj

BJ -

Yeah, man. Good for you. Hope they do get it to the shipper this Friday. What series is your VIN? I've got a 2097XX.

2096XX

bj

Are you Really sure you don't want a Hemi? :hysterical:

Got one. 1969 B5 Blue RoadRunner. Or are you talking the "it's not really a" HEMI in the new era cars?

bj

Lucky dude! You've got a real one - dual point distributor, etc! :shift:

Yeah, and if a dog pee's on the tires, it won't start. You'll love this....if you remember, the shifter is very high and long....goes vertical, back toward you, then up again to the pistol grip. Last winter on a cold winter's day, I pounded it from first to second and snapped it off in my hand. Granted, I'd done a lot of those over the past 20 or so years, so I guess it was just its "time".

bj

Sold my 70 Hemi 4spd Superbird to buy the Shelby!

May sell my 70 Boss so I can get another (on order but unknown build)

Even if it wasn't Nos Matching, a nice 70 with a crate can bring 100K. Just how many Shelbys do you want???

bj

Sold my 70 Hemi 4spd Superbird to buy the Shelby!

May sell my 70 Boss so I can get another (on order but unknown build)

Personally, I'd of kept both the Superbird and the 70 Boss and found a different (or creative) way to finance the new Shelby

RUFDRAFT----

THATS IT you have done it know I heard your MOTHER-In LAW just signed onto this

forum. Can you say YES MA`AM, NO MA`AM

ITS okay RUFDRAFT I have a spare room but don`t forget to bring your SHELBY. :wacko:

If you're "bucked", you're in production! I think they're living up to the PL commitment with the exception of VIP cars. What few I've seen out there that have been delivered have been either PL or someone that works for/with the company.

Your "leaving" date really is the "from" of the "from-to" window. You'll notice that it's exacly a week. Everyone's is the same in length. Mine is the 5th thru the 12th. The question is, will they release it to shipper before Friday. If so, I could see it by the 12th. If not, it will be after hiatus and that'll push it back to the end of the month.

bj

BJ -

My car left the plant 6/27 for the striping. It has been 'released from the factory' according to Customer Service this morning. The delivery date to the dealer has been moved forward to 7/14. Evryone should get bucked like this!

BJ -

My car left the plant 6/27 for the striping. It has been 'released from the factory' according to Customer Service this morning. The delivery date to the dealer has been moved forward to 7/14. Evryone should get bucked like this!

Mine shows "produced", but it hasn't been released. I'm HOPING they do a mass release today/tomorrow so they can clear them out while on hiatus. If mine doesn't get released by tomorrow, I'm sitting til at least the 17th when they get back to work. Pins and needles. My delivery date is the 12th, but that's not happenin' unless it's released in the next 36 hours.

bj

Archived