TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista blue convertible GT500 is IN!!!

orangesnake

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B&W Elwood is about an hour from the north side of Indy. Funny that you are getting it from them because I was calling around to get how much over msrp and the day I call you were making you deal with them. They are good folks there also. I had a couple conversations with the g.m. They will treat you right.

Good to hear. Greg and JD Wyant have been very helpful with the whole process. They're just as excited as I am to see my Ebony GT500 w/ white stripes.

:happy feet: I got my VIN today 219603 last six digits. Estimated date of arrival July 31, 2006

This will Butler Fords second Shelby. :bandance:

Is this dealer a large s.v.t dealer or are you related to someone high up in FORD no names just yes or no.

This early into JOB1 no dealer should already be getting their second car unless the first one was a Powerlease car or both 1st & 2nd cars are Powerlease cars or 1st car was a 'pre-production' unit for a VIP or something.

congrats indymustang, Mine should be in, in the next couple of days but I have to drive :shift: 850 miles to pick it up!!!

When did you order yours and if I may ask , did you pay over MSRP?

I paid 10k over and ordered it the 23rd. :sos:

This early into JOB1 no dealer should already be getting their second car unless the first one was a Powerlease car or both 1st & 2nd cars are Powerlease cars or 1st car was a 'pre-production' unit for a VIP or something.

well the Alderman dealership has been in business of over 40 years. Neither car was a powerlease we just ordered them first day we could. Everyone is amazed that the car found its way home so quickly. I have more pics I will post them tomorrow night.

:

well the Alderman dealership has been in business of over 40 years. Neither car was a powerlease we just ordered them first day we could. Everyone is amazed that the car found its way home so quickly. I have more pics I will post them tomorrow night.

Ive got to say, that's great service. I will definitely remember the Alderman dealership when I order my next vehicle. Congratulations and best of luck with your new ride! :bandance: :bandance:

awatters

this is a sore subject with me and have talked to Andrew at SVT about this.

He still has no answer for me but the lease agreement I got says nothing about

VIP, Pres. Award Dealer, pre-production (besides MULES).

It siad"POWERLEASE HOLDERS WOULD BE PRODUCED 1ST" thats it!!!

I suspect all the attention this car has gotten sence Caroll jumped on

has made them not care about 254 PL holders just the $$$$$ factor.

powerlease holder's vehicles would be produced first or delivered first?? or both?

If my memory serves me right, there are/were only something like 280 PL holder's out there exercising their option, so that would mean that the vevicles produced afterwards possibly could be shipped before all powerlease holder's vehicles actually make it out the door. I think that as of now, there have been roughly 800 Shelbys made

I am supposed to get my alloy/ tungsten coupe on Mon. if it does, I can arrange to meet you, snake so you can decide if you like the color, I also got the red/black interior.

Niswonger Iam locked in. I tried to change it yesterday when my sister picked up her car and it kicked it back out as an Alloy confermation

No biggie. I have accepted the fact that iam getting the ALLOY vert.

You guys/ gals should see this blue it looks more Sonic than it does Vista its like a combination of the blue/green of the vista and the red/purple hue of the Sonic. The car commands a presence going down the road.

I drove in front, beside and I flollowed it for 15 miles WOW. All I could think the whole time is what a beautiful blue car!!! I had to stop once and take a picture of my odometer on my 05 when it turned 12345.6 miles, but I caught back up. Am i a Ford nerd or what!!! You can spot that car a mile away it looks fast moving down the road!!

Thanks for the info Orangesnake :cheerleader: do you have the last 4 #s of VIN

just to see if any correlation? Mine are 9904..... By the way, those were the colors we chose 1st.

:happy feet: BEAUTYFUL CAR :bandance: ????? Did I :censored: -up and go with Ebony/Tung. :fan:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey we just got our vin# and the last 4 r 8767 if you figure the order stuff out let me know

thanks venom_07

hey we just got our vin# and the last 4 r 8767 if you figure the order stuff out let me know

thanks venom_07

Just can't! All I know is it will be delevered between July 10-17 :banghead:

If when we get our Cert. of Auth. it does not give an early prod. #

then we have a gripe. I just know I was supposed to get mine " F I R S T " :rant:

Just can't! All I know is it will be delevered between July 10-17 :banghead:

If when we get our Cert. of Auth. it does not give an early prod. #

then we have a gripe. I just know I was supposed to get mine " F I R S T " :rant:

NO the guy who paid $600,000+ got the 1st one, You were suppost to get #2....feel better now?

You guys/ gals should see this blue it looks more Sonic than it does Vista its like a combination of the blue/green of the vista and the red/purple hue of the Sonic.

Orangesnake, the pix are awesome! Did you notice how far outboard the rear shocks are? They attach to the axel well inside the cavity of the rear wheel! Now that's outboard!!!

I love the color. It looks almost identical to what Ford called GUNMETAL in '68 (my '68 fastback). It's a rich clear-blue with fine silver metallic in it. Is that a fair description of how Amily's looks?

And thanks again for all the pix and good luck when you pick up yours, you lucky devil :)

I have a question. Am I the only idiot who paid $20,000 over list? Just curious.

JBJ

You worded that question in such a way that's it's very hard to give you a straight answer, you realize! :hysterical: <just kidding>

Archived