TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista blue convertible GT500 is IN!!!

orangesnake

I just got back from taking pictures. They turned out a little dark. Going to put them on disc. Dealerships close at 6pm and on Sundays so we wont have the car till monday or so.

I should have the pictures on here by tonight.

Holy sh: :censored: censored:t it is an awesome sweet beautiful car!!!!!

Here are a couple....takes long to load.... I will have more by 10 ish closing time at restaurant.

I need to put a plug in for the guys at Butler Ford Warehouse in Indianapolis. Great guys to do business

with. This is my second car and my sisters second car buying from these folks.

They will shoot straight with you and no b.s. If you want to buy a car they will make it happen.

Iam hearing some bad business from lots of other Ford dealers and customers.

ie taking deposits and promising cars 1st, 2nd, 3rd on list then turning around and selling them to

highest bidder!!!!!

The folks at Butler Ford Warehouse are people of their word.

post-4943-1151195518_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151195570_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151195730_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151240743_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151240869_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151240959_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241056_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241141_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241230_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241306_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243427_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243529_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243611_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243711_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243873_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151195518_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151195570_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151195730_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151240743_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151240869_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151240959_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241056_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241141_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241230_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151241306_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243427_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243529_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243611_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243711_thumb.jpg

post-4943-1151243873_thumb.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back from taking pictures. They turned out a little dark. Going to put them on disc. Dealerships close at 6pm and on Sundays so we wont have the car till monday or so.

Did you drive a Camaro to the dealership to pick it up? Is that why you couldn't make it there before closing time? :hysterical:

Did you drive a Camaro to the dealership to pick it up? Is that why you couldn't make it there before closing time? :hysterical:

Funny you ask. I drove the 05. Car carrier got there at 5pm. I got someone to cover the

restaurant. By then I had only 15 min till six. I got there in 20min driving like a maniac. The 05 flys

Funny you ask. I drove the 05. Car carrier got there at 5pm. I got someone to cover the

restaurant. By then I had only 15 min till six. I got there in 20min driving like a maniac. The 05 flys

Don't forget the pics, man. We wont' photos. Geeze, someone should setup a store with video booths. Insert a couple of quarters and watch a man takes his lover down the road at 150MPH.

Here are a couple....takes long to load.... I will have more by 10 ish closing time at restaurant.

Great detective work! :happy feet:

Hey Orange, just for comparison, what were the details of your order insofar as dates were concerned? I'm more interested in hearing your build date and the ETD that was on your order. My original ETD was June 23; that didn't happen, but now my order is saying June 30. Just curious as to how close the dates matched what actually transpired.

Hey Orange, just for comparison, what were the details of your order insofar as dates were concerned? I'm more interested in hearing your build date and the ETD that was on your order. My original ETD was June 23; that didn't happen, but now my order is saying June 30. Just curious as to how close the dates matched what actually transpired.

I think she ordered her car on (first or second day that order guides came out)

sorry I dont have that date maybe some can help with that one.

build date good question (probably real close to when Job1 started)

ETD was June 22nd. Date of delivery June 24th.

Me on the other hand........I ordered the same day. Changed my color on 05/08.

and might change it again on Monday. The blue looks really good and black is looking

even better. I saw an alloy friday and a grabber orange and frankly

I wasnt too impressed. Her Vista blue car really is beautiful!!

Can't wait to see pics of the car outside in the sunlight. :woohoo: Let us know how it drives (that is if she let's you near the wheel :banghead: ).

Can you also take a pic of the snake on the seat. I want to see what it looks like with the charcoal seat.

Just added it Sbornitz Just finished posting all the pictures I took yesterday. I couldnt think of

any other angles to take. Plus it was after closing and I didnt want to keep them there real late.

Had to get back to the restaurant also.

Just added it Sbornitz Just finished posting all the pictures I took yesterday. I couldnt think of

any other angles to take. Plus it was after closing and I didnt want to keep them there real late.

Had to get back to the restaurant also.

Great pics. I am sure we will get more next week after delivery. Thanks for puttin them up! :happy feet:

Intresting. Is it just me, or do the seats look grey instead of charcoal?. And the stitching looks to be white rather than red.

Sister with a convertible Shelby......hmmm........ Is she single?!? ;)

WANTED: WIFE. MUST OWN A 2007 SHELBY GT500 CONVERTIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION. SEND PICTURE OF CAR. :hysterical2:

Intresting. Is it just me, or do the seats look grey instead of charcoal?. And the stitching looks to be white rather than red.

WANTED: WIFE. MUST OWN A 2007 SHELBY GT500 CONVERTIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION. SEND PICTURE OF CAR. :hysterical2:

Nope...."charcoal" is grey. And the seats are stitched in grey. Red only on wheel and shift boot.

:shift:

bj

Nope...."charcoal" is grey. And the seats are stitched in grey. Red only on wheel and shift boot.

:shift:

bj

I see. Thanks!

orange...I will send you a pm shortly...I live near Indy and have some questions. I'm wondering if this isn't the car I saw yesterday leaving Skillman Ford on the carrier...looks like it.

Dave

Orangesnsake,

could you tell me if you sis is a Powerlease holder :shrug:

I am and I've been wiating for mine since May/04 :rant:

Orangesnsake,

could you tell me if you sis is a Powerlease holder :shrug:

I am and I've been wiating for mine since May/04 :rant:

She is not a power lease holder. We both ordered ours on the very first available day that the order guide came out. Naturally ladies first. She was one and I was two.

She is not a power lease holder. We both ordered ours on the very first available day that the order guide came out. Naturally ladies first. She was one and I was two.

Thanks for the info Orangesnake :cheerleader: do you have the last 4 #s of VIN

just to see if any correlation? Mine are 9904..... By the way, those were the colors we chose 1st.

:happy feet: BEAUTYFUL CAR :bandance: ????? Did I :censored: -up and go with Ebony/Tung. :fan:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange,

How far are you from Elwood, IN? My GT500 is coming to Wyant Ford there. I'm all the way in Mississippi, but I couldn't get any of the greedy dealers to work with me here in spite of going to the dealership and calling and offering a deposit for over a year now. I got so frustrated that I made a deal with ADM, though it's much lower than that crazy $20,000 mark-up.

Nice car btw! Congrats to your sister. BTW, is she single? I am as well. A garage of his/hers Shelby's would be the coolest! :happy feet: just kidding. Have fun tomorrow picking it up!

just to see if any correlation? Mine are 9904..... By the way, those were the colors we chose 1st.

:happy feet: BEAUTYFUL CAR :bandance: ????? Did I :censored: -up and go with Ebony/Tung. :fan:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get you the last 4 tomorrow. It is a beautiful color. I first ordered Orange then Alloy now iam torn black or blue. Dealer said I have till tuesday to decide because the pick orders on wed.

Orange,

How far are you from Elwood, IN? My GT500 is coming to Wyant Ford there. I'm all the way in Mississippi, but I couldn't get any of the greedy dealers to work with me here in spite of going to the dealership and calling and offering a deposit for over a year now. I got so frustrated that I made a deal with ADM, though it's much lower than that crazy $20,000 mark-up.

Nice car btw! Congrats to your sister. BTW, is she single? I am as well. A garage of his/hers Shelby's would be the coolest! :happy feet: just kidding. Have fun tomorrow picking it up!

B&W Elwood is about an hour from the north side of Indy. Funny that you are getting it from them because I was calling around to get how much over msrp and the day I call you were making you deal with them. They are good folks there also. I had a couple conversations with the g.m. They will treat you right.

Did anyone notice that Orange isn't answering our questions about his Sister? :shrug:

Just kidding Orange, I'm married. Does she like married..... ah just having fun!

Enjoy your Shelbys' and thanks for the photos!! I have a build for this week.

Please tell us what you think of the ride, feel and power. That's if your Sister lets you drive her car. :lol:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last four numbers are "0495"

Did anyone notice that Orange isn't answering our questions about his Sister? :shrug:

Just kidding Orange, I'm married. Does she like married..... ah just having fun!

Enjoy your Shelbys' and thanks for the photos!! I have a build for this week.

Please tell us what you think of the ride, feel and power. That's if your Sister lets you drive her car. :lol:

One guess who Indymustang is? Hint: its not me :bandance:

Thanks for posting the pics & great to see a few of these starting to roll into town. I am still looking for an MSRP deal if you hear of any around here....and maybe 5K over if i get to order as i want.

Be sure to post details around the sound and feel when you get to ride in it because I'm sure she won't be getting out of the drivers seat for a while.

Thanks for posting the pics & great to see a few of these starting to roll into town. I am still looking for an MSRP deal if you hear of any around here....and maybe 5K over if i get to order as i want.

Be sure to post details around the sound and feel when you get to ride in it because I'm sure she won't be getting out of the drivers seat for a while.

We both got to drive it around the lot today before the tech guy tuned it. I barked the tires in second (small bark) and we both laughed about it (in a very short distance) I think I made Amily a little nervous. I have driven 12 second cars. This one is a very solid low 12's car!!! She picks it up tomorrow at 3pm.

Archived