TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bold Moves

RUFDRAFT

I was given a Bold Moves Shelby banner from my salesguy at the Ford Store.

I don't have any place to hang it.

If you'd like it - reply here.

The first reply gets it.

All I ask is ten bucks for packing it up and shipping it to you. :happy feet:

You got it. :bandance:

Send the ten bucks and your address to

Bryan Oesterreich

104 Lawson Road

Washington NC 27889

It'll be in the mail today Bryan

oh and :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:hysterical: Sorry Coldwater - I couldn't think of any other way to do it!

awatters - don't have a dig cam - it's the front end of of White/Blue Shelby - a large banner - about 3' tall and 4' wide. Double-sided vinyl.

Oh - enjoy, Kaylan! Raise a beer for me. :rockon:

:finger:

awatters - don't have a dig cam - it's the front end of of White/Blue Shelby - a large banner - about 3' tall and 4' wide. Double-sided vinyl.

LOL

I was given a Bold Moves Shelby banner from my salesguy at the Ford Store.

I don't have any place to hang it.

If you'd like it - reply here.

The first reply gets it.

All I ask is ten bucks for packing it up and shipping it to you. :happy feet:

RUFDRAFT:

I will give you KALANS new address just give me your address

RUFDRAFT:

I will give you KAYLANS new address just give me your address

RUFDRAFT : WE HAVE EXCELLENT BEER HERE IN CANADA

Find more banners NOW!

:finger:

LOL

I saw this banner on ebay last week and the current bid at that time was $218. Im giving my to the young lady that bought her Shelby thru me. If she doesnt want it will post--bug dont get your hopes up guys.

Bud

You bet I will Bryan. And...my adress hasn't changed inspite of what everyone is telling you. ;)

Funny how I've moved 20 times since this started. :D

Thanks again Bryan, $$ has been on the way since Thursday.

when I get it I will post a pic for you guys. ;)

Here it is

post-1973-1151170986_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1151170986_thumb.jpg

I have one of these banners,and the bold moves dvd with the Shelby on it. I havent looked at the dvd. I asked my sales mgr about them after I read this post and he said he just put them in the dumpster! I rescued them, They were still int the box unopend, we never even hung the banners up. There is a Fusion race car one and Superduty I believe. If someone who is getting a Shelby wants them I would probably part with them, otherwise I'll hang them in my garage.

MILLERTIME!

I have one of these banners,and the bold moves dvd with the Shelby on it. I havent looked at the dvd. I asked my sales mgr about them after I read this post and he said he just put them in the dumpster! I rescued them, They were still int the box unopend, we never even hung the banners up. There is a Fusion race car one and Superduty I believe. If someone who is getting a Shelby wants them I would probably part with them, otherwise I'll hang them in my garage.

MILLERTIME!

Wow! I would like to have a shot at the Shelby banner.

Thanks

MILLERTIME!

Thanks, for PM'ing me on it millertime.

For the rest of you...I'll make up my mind within 24 Hrs, I'm waiting to hear back from my salesperson. He said if theirs is not spoken for I can have theirs for FREE! otherwise I may have to purchase this one as indicated in millertimes PM ( It's a whole lot of beer, & not just a case!) that's all I can say at this point. :tequila: :beerchug:

Archived