TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Once the cars start shipping...

old guy

It seems that the first batch will begin to be shipped on the 26th (at least that's what I read here.) When they start, will the entire backlog be shipped or will they sit for 3-4 weeks before being put on a truck?

They will be shipping soon! I just called Ford with my VIN and was told that my car will arrive at distribution on 7/6 and will be at my dealer on 7/13!! :cheerleader:

They will be shipping soon! I just called Ford with my VIN and was told that my car will arrive at distribution on 7/6 and will be at my dealer on 7/13!! :cheerleader:

What was the production date on your DORA Bill? I called SVT yesterday and they told me my car was complete and was awaiting transport; which could be as early as next week. They said it would depend on how many other vehicles are heading toward my region (not just GT500s, but V-6 and regular GT models as well). When you say you called Ford, did you mean SVT or some other number; what that might be?

What was the production date on your DORA Bill? I called SVT yesterday and they told me my car was complete and was awaiting transport; which could be as early as next week. They said it would depend on how many other vehicles are heading toward my region (not just GT500s, but V-6 and regular GT models as well). When you say you called Ford, did you mean SVT or some other number; what that might be?

The production date is 6/26. The number I called was 1-800-392-3673 Select option #4, then #1 for English, then #2. Give the operator your VIN and they will give you an update.

Just got off the phone with my dealer, who finally talked to the districted dude and he said there all on quality control hold till the 10th. :rant::rant: :wacko: :cry::cry:

Not quite sure who you spoke with but Ford corporate says they ship the week of the 26th (next week). SVT/Ford Performance says the same. Robert Lane got the same info from Ford yesterday. What district are you in?

:shift:

bj

Northwest, my dealer said something about a meeting, the GT500 quality control guys are having. :shrug:

I called Ford customer service today, and according to them my car is suppose to be hear.

But seeing im hear typing away and not smoking the tires off :shift: , so I have a good excuse to get new ones.

I have to believe something is up with the shipping of the cars.

Northwest, my dealer said something about a meeting, the GT500 quality control guys are having. :shrug:

I called Ford customer service today, and according to them my car is suppose to be hear.

But seeing im hear typing away and not smoking the tires off :shift: , so I have a good excuse to get new ones.

I have to believe something is up with the shipping of the cars.

They got the quality control sign off earlier this week and cars have already shipped.

:shift:

bj

Well, i sure hope you are right! I don't understand why my dealer is saying 3 weeks now. Maybe I'm getting BS from them.

Ford customer service see's no hold on it, and says it will be here no later than monday.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I need a beer

Archived