TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TEST MULES?

MACHMAN

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 20 2006, 01:15 PM) 21577[/snapback]

I trust that means they are sold at auction to Ford dealers as "used" vehicles, and not brand new.

little sign: "DRIVEN BY LITTLE OLD CAR WRITERS, TEST PILOTS, AND OTHERS WHO COULD GIVE A :censored: IF AYTHING GOES WRONG" Good thing it has tripple synchros :hysterical:

Oh well, it could be worse... like GT-H -- man, those are going to be pounded... good test bed for what, if anything, goes wrong though

I think so too!!!

But, I expect the Shelbys to hold thier value fairly well.

KingCobra.

You bet they will! GT500s will keep their value for many years to come!

I didn't procrastinate and got one ordered early.... Others may wait for the price to come down before they purchase, which may happen by 2008 or 2009.

By then, I will have enjoyed my car for two years and moved on to the next latest and greatest Shelby GT500.

I might add, will very little depreciation if any. :happy feet: :party:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 20 2006, 01:15 PM) 21577[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I trust that means they are sold at auction to Ford dealers as "used" vehicles, and not brand new.

If I run across one at the auction how can I verify that it was a test mule (early production)? Do they have to annouce that? :headscratch:

If the last six digits of the VIN # is lower than 195999 than it is very likely a test mule or pre-production unit.

and they will be worth more than the 500's in the long run I would bet.

Roger

You may very well be right... since there's only 500 GT-Hs they will likely be fought over by the hard core series collectors. Funny how market value goes...

Haha, yeah... little depreciation if any. I bet it goes up 10%/year actually.

You bet they will! GT500s will keep their value for many years to come!

I didn't procrastinate and got one ordered early.... Others may wait for the price to come down before they purchase, which may happen by 2008 or 2009.

By then, I will have enjoyed my car for two years and moved on to the next latest and greatest Shelby GT500.

I might add, will very little depreciation if any. :happy feet: :party:

Archived