TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Newbie to this forum just saying hi

mcduck

Greetings, all!

I recently received confirmation that I will, in fact, be receiving a GT500. I'm second on a list for a west coast dealership. According to my contact there, they will be ready for order information in about 5 weeks. Until then, I'll probably hang out a lot here at the forum and keep an eye on the lucky soles getting there GT500s first.

Is there any information on how long it takes from time of order to taking delivery of a GT500? Also, are there any pics floating around of the upgraded interior?

At this time, I think my order will go in like this...

GT500 convertible in Alloy with stripe delete, Sirius satellite, possibly the interior upgrade, and without the Shaker 1000.

Greetings, all!

I recently received confirmation that I will, in fact, be receiving a GT500. I'm second on a list for a west coast dealership. According to my contact there, they will be ready for order information in about 5 weeks. Until then, I'll probably hang out a lot here at the forum and keep an eye on the lucky soles getting there GT500s first.

Is there any information on how long it takes from time of order to taking delivery of a GT500? Also, are there any pics floating around of the upgraded interior?

GT500 convertible in Alloy with stripe delete, Sirius satellite, possibly the interior upgrade, and without the Shaker 1000.

Welcome to the forum. Length of time to get the car varies depending on so many factors, not realistic to discuss it in a single response. If you are second on the list, it likely won't be fast. Sit tight. Plenty of pics, look in the pics forum link on this site. Also go to http://www.mustangheaven.com/stangspecs/20...7cobra_main.htm

Dave

Greetings, all!

Welcome to the forum you won`t regret joining this forum which you will find very informative.

Also the members are great people . Oh yeah RUFDRAFT is okay to.

Shelby 001

Greetings, all!

Welcome, and good luck with you new GT500 watch out for that guy RUFDRAFT he likes to post a lot and keeps people up late at night when they have to work early the next day other than that, he is a cool dad. JUST KIDDING (lol)

Archived