TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Special Edition S197 Stampede

68fastback

:

Has everyone seen this Special Edition 'Stang? Special Edition S197 Stampede

Appears to be a GT with upgraded seats, sound, markings based on the retro pony-package front end. I could see the prototype pictured with side scoops and quarter-panel louvers like the Rousch.

:

<edit:> Robert, if you tink this would be better in another spot, feel free to move it

:

Has everyone seen this Special Edition 'Stang? Special Edition S197 Stampede

Appears to be a GT with upgraded seats, sound, markings based on the retro pony-package front end. I could see the prototype pictured with side scoops and quarter-panel louvers like the Rousch.

:

<edit:> Robert, if you tink this would be better in another spot, feel free to move it

Stampede edition isn't a GT. It is a special edition V6. My dad bought one recently. They have the same seats. They have the pony package and interior upgrade standard, as well as a number plate on the dash, special badging on the gas cap, and chrome exhaust tip, and 17 inch bullits.

Stampede edition isn't a GT. It is a special edition V6. My dad bought one recently. They have the same seats. They have the pony package and interior upgrade standard, as well as a number plate on the dash, special badging on the gas cap, and chrome exhaust tip, and 17 inch bullits.

Ah, Fastbackman.. thanks for that info.. it does look nice -- very retro. Nice base for the Shelby CS6 kit then ;-)

Archived