TEAM SHELBY FORUM

World of Wheels first drive

SVTpower

Great article for a Canadian :)

Just kidding - thanks for sharing as I never would have had the read otherwise. I liked the upbeat tone with no actual numbers....I actually stayed interested through out the whole thing.

Why do you get the standard upgraded interior in Cananda? That's a pretty good deal to go along with no huge dealer mark ups.

Great article for a Canadian :)

Just kidding - thanks for sharing as I never would have had the read otherwise. I liked the upbeat tone with no actual numbers....I actually stayed interested through out the whole thing.

Why do you get the standard upgraded interior in Cananda? That's a pretty good deal to go along with no huge dealer mark ups.

Yes, Interior upgrade is std. up here, and no markups, but an SVT fee of $500........or more for some.

We get the privilage of paying 5500+USD more than the USD base on the car on the car. We call it the overly polite tax. :censored:

Yes, Interior upgrade is std. up here, and no markups, but an SVT fee of $500........or more for some.

i don't see why they made it standard as i think the red inserts that go along with the interior package are not going to look right with some color combinations like the grabber orange or vista blue. correct me if i am wrong though but that is what is preventing me from getting the upgrade on my vista blue /tungsten stripes.

Well, you asked to be corrected.

The interior up grade package includes the wrapped and stitched dash, center console,

and upgrade door armrests, as well as the aluminum pedals, electrochromic rearview

mirror with compass.

The interior upgrade package does not have anything to do with the choice of colour

of interior. You can choose to have either the charcoal/charcoal, or you can chose

to have the crimson/charcoal.

Hope this clears things up a little.

KingCobra.

We get the privilage of paying 5500+USD more than the USD base on the car on the car. We call it the overly polite tax. :censored:

Hey Jet,

At least we can blame this on the Corporate level vs the Dealership level. We're being Hosed by Ford Canada, our American Bro's are being Hosed by the Dealer Network. :fan:

At least we can blame this on the Corporate level vs the Dealership level. We're being Hosed by Ford Canada, our American Bro's are being Hosed by the Dealer Network.

You are of course correct. I just hate being shafted by anyone, especially someone(thing?) I can't stare at incredulously. :blink:

I love being Hosed first thing in the morning. :bandance:

All this talk about the difference in US and Canadian money has me wondering if there's a way to determine who's getting the better overall deal.

Vis a Vie - income taxes - income levels for the same work performed - health costs - property taxes - fuel costs, et al.

Probably no way to measure this accurately, though.

Okay - here's an idea. How much are hookers in Canada? :baby:

Archived