TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT told me not shipped until Aug.!?

r8man

A phone rep from SVT told me that they would not be shipping the Shelbys out until Aug.....Can anyone shed some light on this as from what I read on here some people had arrival dates at the end of June

I have ordered my Shelby from a small dealership. I have no V.I.N. no Vehicle Order Confirmation or Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment. My salesman also told me that I would probally get my car some time in Aug . This makes me kind of nervous, since alot of people in this forum already have much more info on there orders than me. :shrug:

I have ordered my Shelby from a small dealership. I have no V.I.N. no Vehicle Order Confirmation or Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment. My salesman also told me that I would probally get my car some time in Aug . This makes me kind of nervous, since alot of people in this forum already have much more info on there orders than me. :shrug:

Remember they are building the '07s until next June, if you get one in August you are doing better than most folks so be happy, I've gotta wait till next March (GT500 in the snow, yum)

I have an estimated delivery date of June 29th, but it may not be realistic. Still, I hope it is! The Flat Rock plant is going to be shut down from July 1st through the 16th, so in order for anyone to get their car in June or early July, it will have to go out the next two weeks. We have been told that the shipping is being held up until the 26th, so if that holds, that leaves only five days for shipping in June.

I think if your car is already produced, you have a great chance of seeing it before the 4th of July! Mine is on the assembly line right now, so I think it is on the fence as to when I see it. As smoothy said earlier, if I get my car within the next month or two, I should be very pleased. And I will be!

Remember they are building the '07s until next June, if you get one in August you are doing better than most folks so be happy, I've gotta wait till next March (GT500 in the snow, yum)

Smoothy -- Where are you on your dealers list ????? Is your dealer going by one a month???

Shelby 001

A phone rep from SVT told me that they would not be shipping the Shelbys out until Aug.....Can anyone shed some light on this as from what I read on here some people had arrival dates at the end of June

I just spoke to my dealer also. My sister is getting her car end of June 1st run. Iam getting mine in August 2nd run. Hers was ordered first on the list and mine was ordered second on the list.

Smoothy -- Where are you on your dealers list ????? Is your dealer going by one a month???

Shelby 001

I'm #9 on the list and dealer is still working with 1/month (2/month for last 3 months of production to round out the 15 they are getting)

I am looking at the computer print out of my order. It has an option code 31S-ship thru. This means that the cars leave the the assembly plant and are shipped somewhere else to install the stripes. This is what I consider reliable information from the sales manager at the dealership where I am buying my car. If this is the case the cars could be delayed from the date they leave the assembly plant. Anyone else have more infromation on this?

I am looking at the computer print out of my order. It has an option code 31S-ship thru. This means that the cars leave the the assembly plant and are shipped somewhere else to install the stripes. This is what I consider reliable information from the sales manager at the dealership where I am buying my car. If this is the case the cars could be delayed from the date they leave the assembly plant. Anyone else have more infromation on this?

My dealer researched the 31S ship through code to be the Mazda plant. He also concurred that this is where the stripes are put on. My build week is 19 June. It is bucked and the ETA is week of July 4.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 14 2006, 10:48 PM) 20560[/snapback]

Our first GT500 has stripes and is scheduled to be shipped the week of 6/26.

That's the same as my cousin (Fleet Manager @ local SVT dealer) said. He thinks it will arrive on the same truck as my '07 Mustang GT. All three of theirs are gonna be Torch Red, two coupes with stripes, and one vert.

Chip in SC

Archived