TEAM SHELBY FORUM

check out this video

robertlane

check out the Mustang in the back during the first few seconds of this video. I wonder if they planned or plan to use the 65-68 Mustang upper rear quarter vents on a future Mustang, or is it just a design concept?

CLICK ON: Shelby with GT500 in studio

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showforum=44

check out the Mustang in the back during the first few seconds of this video.  I wonder if they planned or plan to use the 65-68 Mustang upper rear quarter vents on a future Mustang, or is it just a design concept?

900[/snapback]

I sure hope so. I love the rear quarter window vents. I also love the rear wheel well vents as long as they are designed differently from previous models, so they don't loook like they were picked off of the shelf and glued on.

KingCobra.

check out the Mustang in the back during the first few seconds of this video.  I wonder if they planned or plan to use the 65-68 Mustang upper rear quarter vents on a future Mustang, or is it just a design concept?

900[/snapback]

Do you know if this is an old video or a new one? The reason I ask is that it has what appears to have the rear deck lid with SHELBY across it, but it also doesn't have the rear brake light integrated into the spoiler.

This video is on the press release kit for the introduction at the New York Auto Show in March '05. So it was made sometime toward the end of '04 I would think, because they would have needed time to produce the press kits for March.

KingCobra.

Correct - it's from March 2005.  I am not sure it it's the same video as in the press kit because I have not compared them.

I have a Boss 351 in it right now - but I'm making room for a 460.

927[/snapback]

Got any pictures of the kids? (cars)

KingCobra.

Correct - it's from March 2005.  I am not sure it it's the same video as in the press kit because I have not compared them.

I have a Boss 351 in it right now - but I'm making room for a 460.

927[/snapback]

Boss 351....I am drooling! Nice motor. I'm sure you'll love the torque from the 460--- for sure!

Cars are in Florida, but I'm up here in Michigan. . . .no pics.

I really want to get my 1969 428 SCJ car done. It's royal maroon red, C6 auto - which will make way for a top loader, ram air, factory 4.30 detroit locking axle. Get this, no tachometer? Manual disc brakes, which shouldn't exist - I think someone may have removed the power brake booster.

Archived