TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I wonder "who" on the boards will get their GT first

awakeinAZ

Any guesses? East Coast, West Coast, Power Lease, VIP.........

My sisters Vista Blue / Tungsten stripe has been made and is sitting in the lot as (bucked) which I guesss means made and waiting transportation. Estimated date of arrival is the 22nd of June. Mine would have been the same if I hadnt changed it from Orange to Alloy.

Well, I phoned my guy today, and he now says I probably won't get delivery

until July now (he did say possibly late June last week).

And he says that he does not have a DORA yet, but the order was placed

the first week of April, the lying B :censored: D!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

My sisters Vista Blue / Tungsten stripe has been made and is sitting in the lot as (bucked) which I guesss means made and waiting transportation. Estimated date of arrival is the 22nd of June. Mine would have been the same if I hadnt changed it from Orange to Alloy.

Do you mine if I ask you your dealing with in Indy??? I live here but will wait unitl all the hoopla dies down and looking for a good dealership ( if one exists), mine tried to stick it to me...

Do you mine if I ask you your dealing with in Indy??? I live here but will wait unitl all the hoopla dies down and looking for a good dealership ( if one exists), mine tried to stick it to me...

Butler Ford warehouse. Its the old Alderman Ford on Keystone. Tell them that Bill Birch and his sister Amily sent you and ask for Bill the sales manager. This will be the second car for each of us that we bought from the dealership. If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Indybillster@sbcglobal.net

Well, I phoned my guy today, and he now says I probably won't get delivery

until July now (he did say possibly late June last week).

And he says that he does not have a DORA yet, but the order was placed

the first week of April, the lying B :censored: D!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

James, July means you'll get the GST Break!! :woohoo:

Archived