TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT/CS orders

mark1

It's all spelled out on my quote (Redfire vert), which they're required to do.

MSRP: $38,095

Invoice: $35185

A/Z Plan (employee) $33719

D Plan (Dealer) $33819

X Plan (freinds/suppliers) $35119

X Plan is a done deal for me. They're estimating 4-8 weeks. But...

FDAF Assessment charge of $420 (supposedly for the dealer's share of advertising and rebates). Yeah, right...lots of those on these cars.

Also said the system requires the 53B comfort Group for $575 with the GT/CS...like I need heated seats in Florida. Doesn't make sense, going back tomorrow...

Congratulations rtoneill! The blue looks great with that interior...worried about the Redfire but I never had a red car before. Wow...the dealer called me Saturday and said the build date is today!! That's only three weeks, I'm glad to see they may be up to full production. Thought I had more time, so I'm unprepared...time to get busy...how long until delivery?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But...

FDAF Assessment charge of $420 (supposedly for the dealer's share of advertising and rebates). Yeah, right...lots of those on these cars.

Also said the system requires the 53B comfort Group for $575 with the GT/CS...like I need heated seats in Florida. Doesn't make sense, going back tomorrow...

Ford does not require the 53B Comfort Group on the GT/CS.

FDAF Assessment is legitimate. You'll find it clearly posted on each and every new Ford invoice as a charge to the dealership. Read up on it at any 3rd party website (i.e. www.kbb.com, www.edmunds.com, etc.). The amount varies by region, so it is not the same around the country (hence the reason the 3rd parties reduce it to a footnote when they're providing you with invoice cost for new vehicles). FYI, the FDAF charge in the NW on a Super Duty truck is $570, so Mustang is cheap by comparison.

Congratulations rtoneill! The blue looks great with that interior...worried about the Redfire but I never had a red car before. Wow...the dealer called me Saturday and said the build date is today!! That's only three weeks, I'm glad to see they may be up to full production. Thought I had more time, so I'm unprepared...time to get busy...how long until delivery?

Hi Justin Credible,

Wow, quick build date. However, I believe that is normal once the line is up and running. I ordered preproduction and then the line has the annual June two week vacation.

The reason why I got the vista blue vs. the red is my last mustang (LX 5.0), was bright red and I also have a flame red Jeep. I don't care for white and I have had one black (one is enough for me) car.

The new stang is on rails heading toward Washington State scheduled for delivery next week!

Archived