TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I WONDER WHO WILL BE THE FIRST!

ROUSH360R

I wish I could find a dealer to place a deposit. I live in a one Ford dealer town and they will not take deposits. They use to be an SVT dealership, I'm wondering if they don't plan to pay that big price for new certification.

This dealer still does not have an inventory of any GT Mustangs. They still manage to sell them sight unseen. One day I might be able to test drive one.

I wonder who will be the first on this site to get a GT500. We are all talking about it now and what number we are, and on who's list, but who will be the first to land one! I have a feeling it will be me!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

763[/snapback]

I hope so. I don't need to be 1st, just so long as I get one!!!

I wish I could find a dealer to place a deposit.  I live in a one Ford dealer town and they will not take deposits. They use to be an SVT dealership, I'm wondering if they don't plan to pay that big price for new certification.

This dealer still does not have an inventory of any GT Mustangs. They still manage to sell them sight unseen. One day I might be able to test drive one.

784[/snapback]

Pistilli Ford in Paramus will take a deposit & claim to be receiving three. W/ the 3rd one unspoken for. If you don't mind going way out of state ask for Scott Rys 201-262-4813.

I wish I could find a dealer to place a deposit.  I live in a one Ford dealer town and they will not take deposits. They use to be an SVT dealership, I'm wondering if they don't plan to pay that big price for new certification.

784[/snapback]

I just hung up w/ Scott & he said you just dialed him. He said someone was interested in it but he didn't know if a deposit was on it. Call him again.

The rich people will be the first!  If it's up over 43K, (which most likely it will be) I'll be waiting.

829[/snapback]

Dude you had me thinking I wasn't getting one a couple of days ago. I called up my rep & made him repeat the word guarantee....3 times..... and he did. I feel better now. LMAO! :lol:

When I first called Scott and was informed that the 3rd car had a deposit I was bummed but then I asked what the dealer was asking and he said "20k over MSRP", it made it easier to hang up the phone.

He did give me one bit of news. He said that dealers that are allocated cars should know by now. So if you call a dealer and they don't know if they are getting cars, they are probably not. At least not from Ford directly. It's salesman talk, so take it with a grain of salt. Although he seemed like an honest enough guy over the phone.

I'm going back to dreaming again..

Archived