1ZVHT88S975195833

Vista Blue Vert with Tungsten Stripes:

1ZVHT89S475195835

Torch Red Vert with White Stripes:

1ZVHT89SX75195855

Weight: 2186kg/4820lb

DSO: none

Build date: 05/06

Robert, very cool! What are the odds of posting some PowerLease VIN #'s as they become available? Three Cobra's VIN # is in the 209XXX range. Our first GT500 is 196XXX, with a build date of this week, so it'll be a very early car right behind (or amongst) the PowerLease cars.

Robert, any guesses why the VIN #'s aren't starting at 100001 like normal? 195XXX or 196XXX seems like such a random point to start from!

Five Oh -

Good question. Still not sure where I'm at in this. Andrew at the PL office did not have any VIN in his records for me until I provided it to him. Then he corrected my status to 'Segemented' after looking the VIN up. Not sure how anyone knows which cars are the PL cars. Maybe they all are status 'Disjointed'. I'll see what Ford Customer Service says tomorrow. It does seem that results are inconsistent. I would have expected the same story from everyone if they are just reading a record on the vehicle.

Torch Red Vert with White Stripes

1ZVHT89SX75195855

Weight: 2186kg/4820lb

DSO: none

Build date: 05/06

-----------------------

I assume that's 3920 lbs? Don't want to scare us like that, Robert ;-)

But.... strange that 2186kg is 4820lbs -- are they shipping these babies in indivdually wrapped lead crates? I'm confused on the weight...

:

..and thanks for the info....

The 4820 must be the GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) like SteelSteeds suggests. 4820 would be GROSS!

Ah, ok, that makes sense, since Motor Vehicle Departments need that num for registration tags/taxes in most states... I feel better now ;-) thanks...

Archived