TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 shelby spy shots!

How do they know that is a GT 500, because of the grill? That sorta looks like a Cobra emblem to me, but it looks backward (don't they face left of the car, or away from the center?). Not a whole lot different that the S197, which isn't a bad thing!

so much for the limited 2 year run :hysterical2:

I dont like the lights like that...

I second that. Don't really care for the lights. However, I can't wait to see the whole car!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
here's a link to a photo i found:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Enthusiast...178.A13723.html

sometimes i wish i could cover my car like that so i could drive in crappy conditions too.

That link doesn't work either... But if you google "2010 Ford Mustang" (pictures) you will find a lot of pics.

I like the "Ranchero" very much :)

rancherorear.jpg

How do they know that is a GT 500, because of the grill? That sorta looks like a Cobra emblem to me, but it looks backward (don't they face left of the car, or away from the center?). Not a whole lot different that the S197, which isn't a bad thing!

I don't think that is a cobra emblem. I think somebody is hallucinating. The photos that I have seen of the 2010 Mustang look great however. It looks more like the concept mustang from the January 2004 auto show than the current S197 models. 400 horses too! wow!

Archived