TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Win a Terlingua

ShelbyGT/SC

And it lists all ticket orders for the GT 500 contest are due by August 16, 2007.

Drawing to be held August 18, 2007.

I'm just a bit confused... :waiting:

(Something may not be correct with that link, looks like older contest.)

• 4 weeks later...

They are changing the site because carroll decided he likes his terlingua a little too much to give it up, so we are building another for them to raffle

Amy

• 3 weeks later...
They are changing the site because carroll decided he likes his terlingua a little too much to give it up, so we are building another for them to raffle

Amy

:cry: Will the one you are building be Titled to CS and then Raffled off? I bought 5 Tickets for the Terlingua, paid with PayPal and received an Email Confirmation. Am I still in the Drawing?

David.

Amy

I bought Tickets for the Terlingua, will they be transfered over? Also, I have yet to recieve the Tickets in the Mail.

David.

• 2 weeks later...
I have yet to recieve my Ticket Package where I purchased 5 Tickets on line a while back. Will I also l receive the genuine Terlingua Racing Team sticker?

David.

I made a donation on March 31, received the tickets yesterday, 17th April. My name is printed on each ticket. Machine-generated thank-you note, receipt, no sticker.

How many days until the drawing?

some more information on the Win a Terlingua,

http://www.thechromepony.com/News-04-07-08.html

If you go to this Link, you will see this Paragraph

"The Foundation will display the Shelby Terlingua Mustang after the automotive legends sign the car and sell raffle tickets at various events. Tickets are also available at the Foundation’s website www.winashelby.org and by mail. Anyone who purchases the $100, 5-ticket package will receive a genuine Terlingua Racing Team sticker. "

Is what s in RED True??????? or is it a Miss Print???????? I bought 5 Tickets and I received them today but there was no Decal.

David.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there all. New poster here. Well I would love to enter the competition too but I would feel too guilty bringing the car all the way back to Australia. I just couldn't do it...... :hysterical:

Archived