TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another new owner in Indiana

rnoggle

Greetings all, I picked up my SGT 07SGT4025 on January 16th. It's a black, 5 speed with IUP.

Purchased from Osseo Ford, in Osseo, Wi.

I drove it 450 miles to get home and it's been in the garage since then. Can't wait for spring!!!!

This is my first Shelby and 2nd Mustang. I had an '03 Mach 1 before this.

I'm looking forward to some events and meets with other owners and hopefully do a couple long distance cruises.

Greetings all, I picked up my SGT 07SGT4025 on January 16th. It's a black, 5 speed with IUP.

Purchased from Osseo Ford, in Osseo, Wi.

I drove it 450 miles to get home and it's been in the garage since then. Can't wait for spring!!!!

This is my first Shelby and 2nd Mustang. I had an '03 Mach 1 before this.

I'm looking forward to some events and meets with other owners and hopefully do a couple long distance cruises.

Not sure where you live in Indiana, but I live in Indy and recently bought a 06 GT-H. I hope to attend a couple of car shows with the GT-H, maybe I'll see you around. I have yet to see another SGT ot GT-H driving around here in Indy. But for me spring can't come fast enough!

:happy feet: Welcome and congrats on the new baby! :happy feet:

I'm in Columbus, IN...an hour due south of Indy. Cutter is in Indy, and Iceman is just north of Indy. There's a guy south too...what was his name. :headscratch:

Damn memory :banghead:

Snak-bit or something like that is the other guy's name...he's in Salem Indiana.

Took me this long to remember. At this rate I'll remember your name by Christmas. :fan:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived