TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What Next?

shel-b001

How many more Shelby & Mustang models will there be????????????

Since `06 we have the G.T-H ,G.T 500 ,Shelby G.T, Shelby G.T Vert, Shelby 40Th, Shelby K.R, Shelby G.T 500 SS. Now in `08 a Terlingua, a Barrett Jackson Shelby,the Bullitt, Roush`s P-51A(510 h.p.), & a A.J Foyt Coyote ( 500 Limited Edition) .

WOW DID I MISS ANY???????????????????????

I think Coldy willbe right on in saying a K.R Vert for `09.

HEY Chevy, & Chrysler wake up we have no competition, at least in the 60`s I could go out at night a look for some Camero`s , Cuda`s Chevy Nova`s, Goats, FireBirds to trash.

I'd like to know what is next!! How about a Torch Red w/ white stripes Shelby GT 350 'vert. That is what I want to see! I'll be the first in line to buy one!!

My vision is a new GT upfitters package from Ford with the GT 500 front end, hood, rear bumper, and spoiler w/ a Premier Trim package GT interior. SAI would take that and add a FRPP or Paxton supercharger, FRPP Handling Package, FRPP X-pipe and GTA mufflers, GT 350 side stripes, over the top stripes, Shelby Razor wheels, and Shelby light bar for 'verts. Of course, it would have to be available in Torch Red!!

I'd like to know what is next!! How about a Torch Red w/ white stripes Shelby GT 350 'vert. That is what I want to see! I'll be the first in line to buy one!!

My vision is a new GT upfitters package from Ford with the GT 500 front end, hood, rear bumper, and spoiler w/ a Premier Trim package GT interior. SAI would take that and add a FRPP or Paxton supercharger, FRPP Handling Package, FRPP X-pipe and GTA mufflers, GT 350 side stripes, over the top stripes, Shelby Razor wheels, and Shelby light bar for 'verts. Of course, it would have to be available in Torch Red!!

Boy some good visions, maybe you should tell Ford.

I think there is a post on another forum that tries to list out all the different models and special edition Mustangs, including aftermarket tuners. I seem to remember the number being well over fifty (obviously, some are better than others and more popular).

I think there is a post on another forum that tries to list out all the different models and special edition Mustangs, including aftermarket tuners. I seem to remember the number being well over fifty (obviously, some are better than others and more popular).

Sometimes it is wise to listen to the customer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived