TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Bowl GTG

txshavers

Just throwing this idea around for the NCal members. Since my wife has no interest in the Super Bowl at all, I was thinking it would be fun to get a group together and watch it a local sports bar. I'm not too familiar with the ones around here, since I'm actually from Texas, but I'm sure we could find a place. There's always the old standby, which is Hooters, but if you know of any other place with a decent sized parking lot, post it up. Let me know if this would be of interest to anyone.

Just throwing this idea around for the NCal members. Since my wife has no interest in the Super Bowl at all, I was thinking it would be fun to get a group together and watch it a local sports bar. I'm not too familiar with the ones around here, since I'm actually from Texas, but I'm sure we could find a place. There's always the old standby, which is Hooters, but if you know of any other place with a decent sized parking lot, post it up. Let me know if this would be of interest to anyone.

I noticed your in Norcal. Are you a member of any of the CA clubs? I am a member of the California Mustang Club. We have quite a few members and we actually have maybe 5 or so Team SHelby members. We have a ton of get togethers and shows that we go to. CA-Mustangs.com.

It is free to register to get access to the forums.

Archived