TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HEY SEXYSTANG !!

1badsho

Lauri

I am officially appointing you as our very own SHLEBY MUSTANG hostessl at our upcoming event !!

What better than to have our very own February cover girl at our February event

Get your pretty white smile down here in sunny Florida and see mickey mouse while your at it !!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Did you win "Babe of the month " too ? :hysterical2:

definite babe of the month !!! a real sweety :happy feet:

I could use a beer :hysterical:

carnut .. your cut off ... hell your draggen boy .... u need some BIG relief :hysterical2:

Lauri

I am officially appointing you as our very own SHLEBY MUSTANG hostessl at our upcoming event !!

Get your pretty white smile down here in sunny Florida and see mickey mouse while your at it !!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Perhaps she could come to Hermann in April and be Miss Shelbyfest 2008 :hysterical:

CB

Lauri

I would Love to be a Shelby Hostess!! :happy feet: That's funny you say that I work part time as a Hostess in an Italian Restaurant and everyone loves me there. :wub: I am a Social Butterfly and I love to be around people!!! :grouphug: And Mustangs!!! :shift:

Who is going to volunteer to fly me down there??? :waiting:

Do you think Mickey Mouse wil have his Sharpie ready??? :hysterical:Although Minnie Mouse might have a problem with it. :hysterical2:

Lauri

Can I bring My Hot Bodyguard??? :dreamy:

Lauri

:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

;)

:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

not sure about the airfare ... but maybe we can put a tank of gas in your car for the return trip ... heck bring a jerry can ... we will fill that up tooooooo ! :hysterical2::hysterical:

Lauri

C'mon guys she isn't all that good looking, nothing personal. she is attractive but you all make it sound like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

C'mon guys she isn't all that good looking, nothing personal. she is attractive but you all make it sound like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

:redcard:

I would say thats very personal .. esp since you stated it in public ... not that it matters ... I dont buy it ... and I am sure 99% of the forum doesnt buy it ...

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER .... AND I BE BEHOLDEN TO LAURI !

Hmmmmmmmmm this is interesting, funny you should say this because you added me to your FRIENDS LIST as soon as you became a member, WHY???? :headscratch::finger:

:redcard:

I would say thats very personal .. esp since you stated it in public ... not that it matters ... I dont buy it ... and I am sure 99% of the forum doesnt buy it ...

Thanks for your support 1badsho and friendship!!! :)

I was trying to download an image with my comment but the system won't let me......... :banghead:

They were working on the site this afternoon & now photo uploading isn't working.

Yeah I just noticed my Pics are gone in my Gallery................... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Now I have a headache!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :hysterical2:

All my Pics are still listed as an attachment but not Visible to the Eye........ :waiting::waiting::waiting:

Yeah I just noticed my Pics are gone in my Gallery................... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Now I have a headache!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :hysterical2:

All my Pics are still listed as an attachment but not Visible to the Eye........ :waiting::waiting::waiting:

I'm suspect Venomous (sp) is to blame. Don't go easy on him (or her) now. :redcard:

I can finally upload my image to the above statement.......... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

post-8221-1201570442_thumb.jpg

I can finally upload my image to the above statement.......... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

very sweet lauri .... secondo is a lucky guy

don

Archived