TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New forums?

robertlane

no, no, no :)

I mean a forum for discussing competitors to the GT500, like the upcoming Camaro, Challenger, etc.

750[/snapback]

:o

I think we should keep it strictly GT500, if you must diversify allow other Mustangs like Roush, Saleen, Steeda, etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I still feel it should be only GT500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should keep it strictly GT500, if you must diversify allow other Mustangs like Roush, Saleen, Steeda, etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

767[/snapback]

You got something against the Bullitt and Machs???

J/K :lol:

767[/snapback]

True - the StangsUnleashed forums are for the other models. I was just making sure that we've got our bases covered. A mod/tech section would be a good addition.

I've got one more. I don't know about everyone else but I have read that other people look for posts by Robert for any juicy tidbits. That's the first thing I look for.

How about a "Rumors by Robert" forum. That way I've got 1 place to go to to get any news/rumors.

I've got one more. I don't know about everyone else but I have read that other people look for posts by Robert for any juicy tidbits. That's the first thing I look for.

How about a "Rumors by Robert" forum. That way I've got 1 place to go to to get any news/rumors.

831[/snapback]

I like this idea too

Archived