TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pass owner /Newbie

dansgt007

Hello i'm a newbie to this site and live in Aberdeen, Md and the past VP of the Mustang Club of Maryland for 5 years. i'm the past owner of a Shelby GT 350H which i owned when i was i High School in 1970. i bought it when it was a Hill Climb car that was raced in Hershey , Pa . i'm i guess you say i'm the Ghost owner and until recently with great help from the Warfields from Maryland helping me find out who i bought the car from and who i sold it to and we think it is now in Wisconson being Vintaged raced. not sure. i contacted the person who i head of the 65/66 members list trying to find out where it might be today. sold it like a fool which some of us do but live and learn. thats life. but i just wanted to say what a great site and i'm glad i registered on this site. if anyone can help me in finding my car feel free by emailing me at dans07gt@yahoo.com. i got got voted out of the VP of our club . i had a great time being the VP for 5 years of over 200 members of the greatest Muscle car on the road today. Thank you Ford and Shelby for making that happen. And Happy Birthday to Mr. Shelby. and last year we made John Force and his Team life time Honorary members of our Mustang Club. Thanks Dan Heagy.

Welcome Dan.

Don't feel alone in regretting selling your old shelby. I've owned two vintage GT500's. I sold my 67 just before the big price jump so it's doubtful I'll ever own another one. That's why I bought my '07 GT500. Enjoy the site, there's a lot of information here.

Welcome Dan.

Don't feel alone in regretting selling your old shelby. I've owned two vintage GT500's. I sold my 67 just before the big price jump so it's doubtful I'll ever own another one. That's why I bought my '07 GT500. Enjoy the site, there's a lot of information here and I want to wish you luck finding your old car.

Archived