TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Contests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amyb

Ok Guys,

I would like to see some additions to the ShelbyExperience.com site. I am offering a Limited edition 85th Birthday Shelby Gt 1:18th diecast for the top 5 Birthday event stories and pictures and top 5 regular stories. If you have already put in a story , PM me a link and I will consider it as new. I also have limited 1:64th birthday diecast, that I will send for every entry that is accepted.

I know you guys all have at least a couple of stories about you, your family and your cars. This is open to Shelby Owners , all Shelby's.

Lets see those stories!

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, well we have gotten a lot of posts, I have decided to include all the stories and make it 20 toal awards. so if ou haven't gotten your story in, please do, I will be closing the contest next week, thanks to all who entered

Amy

Me no tell stories good. sad.gif

Wise Old Man tell Snake Eater good story...."once upon a time and they lived happily ever after"....

hey check out the Flint Hills fest ...getting info on Heartland Park..

Dreams do come True #3

My wife finally consented to a new Shelby!!

We just took delivery 2-14-2008

Valentine RED :happy feet:

Not my first choice of COLOR - but I ( GRABBED ) the first one i found available with the right options so thats why i HAVE A Grabber Red one :hysterical2:

:shift:

Dreams do come True #3

My wife finally consented to a new Shelby!!

We just took delivery 2-14-2008

Valentine RED :happy feet:

Not my first choice of COLOR - but I ( GRABBED ) the first one i found available with the right options so thats why i HAVE A Grabber Red one :hysterical2:

:shift:

Congrats!

FYI - GT500s come in Torch Red. "Grabber" refers to orange.

• 1 month later...
Ok Guys,

I would like to see some additions to the ShelbyExperience.com site. I am offering a Limited edition 85th Birthday Shelby Gt 1:18th diecast for the top 5 Birthday event stories and pictures and top 5 regular stories. If you have already put in a story , PM me a link and I will consider it as new. I also have limited 1:64th birthday diecast, that I will send for every entry that is accepted.

I know you guys all have at least a couple of stories about you, your family and your cars. This is open to Shelby Owners , all Shelby's.

Lets see those stories!

Amy

Hi Amy,

Just became a Team Shelby Member Today and found your post about our Shelby Stories. Looks like your contest has been over for some time, but thought I'd send you a note of my Shelby Experience I had shared with another member just for fun....

"I have to tell you that before purchasing my Shelby GT, I had taken out a GT500. One look at the car and my wife said she needed to up our life insurance, but I assured her we were not going to die, I finally convinced her to get in. The salesman told me that his last driver had just putzed around the block and I promissed to oblige and step on it for him.

Had never driven a car with a Super Charger before (let alone with 500 hp), but thought to myself "what's the big deal, I've driven plenty of Mustangs... this should be fun!"

As I pulled onto the curved entrance of a two lane road I punched it! Then I heard the Super Charger Spool up and the next thing I knew we were in a Rocket with its tail swinging back and forth accross both lanes of the road and that was with the Traction Control on! Fortunately no one was coming in the opposite dirrection at that moment, but by the time I pulled back into the car lot, the sales manager met us with steam coming out his ears. I thought my salesman was going to be fired on the spot.

Needless to say I chose the Shelby GT or maybe it chose me? Absolutely love the car. It handles so well, even with kicking the end out now and then and its pretty darn fast. The Paxton Supercharger is still calling my name though. I guess I just need to remember to keep my Dennis the Menace twitching fingers from touching that Traction Control Button..."

Thanks for giving us a place to share Amy,

James / ShelbyGT07

P.S. Would love to hear your stories from Mattel Hot Wheels to Shelby. Have been collecting Hot Wheels since I was a kid back in 1968. Guess I finally made it to the real Hot Wheels now !

Hi Amy,

Just became a Team Shelby Member Today and found your post about our Shelby Stories. Looks like your contest has been over for some time, but thought I'd send you a note of my Shelby Experience I had shared with another member just for fun....

"I have to tell you that before purchasing my Shelby GT, I had taken out a GT500. One look at the car and my wife said she needed to up our life insurance, but I assured her we were not going to die, I finally convinced her to get in. The salesman told me that his last driver had just putzed around the block and I promissed to oblige and step on it for him.

Had never driven a car with a Super Charger before (let alone with 500 hp), but thought to myself "what's the big deal, I've driven plenty of Mustangs... this should be fun!"

As I pulled onto the curved entrance of a two lane road I punched it! Then I heard the Super Charger Spool up and the next thing I knew we were in a Rocket with its tail swinging back and forth accross both lanes of the road and that was with the Traction Control on! Fortunately no one was coming in the opposite dirrection at that moment, but by the time I pulled back into the car lot, the sales manager met us with steam coming out his ears. I thought my salesman was going to be fired on the spot.

Needless to say I chose the Shelby GT or maybe it chose me? Absolutely love the car. It handles so well, even with kicking the end out now and then and its pretty darn fast. The Paxton Supercharger is still calling my name though. I guess I just need to remember to keep my Dennis the Menace twitching fingers from touching that Traction Control Button..."

Thanks for giving us a place to share Amy,

James / ShelbyGT07

P.S. Would love to hear your stories from Mattel Hot Wheels to Shelby. Have been collecting Hot Wheels since I was a kid back in 1968. Guess I finally made it to the real Hot Wheels now !

James

Welcome!!!!!

and congrats on being a TEAM member!!!

And on being a Shelby owner!!!!!!!!

this is a great place to make new friends!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

and to learn all about spending your life savings on new mods :happy feet:

James

Welcome!!!!!

and congrats on being a TEAM member!!!

And on being a Shelby owner!!!!!!!!

this is a great place to make new friends!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

and to learn all about spending your life savings on new mods :happy feet:

Thanks for the welcome and appreciate your kindness !

Have been trying to hide away some of that extra savings for more Shelby Fun, but wife has other ideas...

Look foward to talkin more with ya soon frydguy79,

James / ShelbyGT07

Welcome James & congrats on your new Shelby.

Thanks for the welcome mywickedshelby !

It's pretty darn cool to find out that I have Shelby siblings !

Lookin forward to talkin with you again soon sometime...

James / ShelbyGT07

Archived