TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THIRTY PERCENT rise from first PRODUCTION #'s

Ford never "raped" anyone. :finger: You are a moron. :stats: My opinion ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I don't care for your opinion! :stop: You have insulted enough of us. :redcard:

I agree that Dtharmon has insulted a great number of us on this board. I am not going to stoop down to his level of meanness and insult him. We all know it will do no good.

I wonder how many posters are here to represent Ford's views so it can retain its embellished consumers who don't seem to mind bending over and taking it like a prison inmate.

You have been reported to the moderators. I take offence to your vulgar posts and slamming of our members. Hopefully others will report you also.

I agree that Dtharmon has insulted a great number of us on this board. I am not going to stoop down to his level of meanness and insult him. We all know it will do no good.

I suppose you are correct. I should just ignore the insults and get back to waiting for my VIN!!!

:hysterical:

• 1 month later...
I'm glad you're willing to live with your decision. I would hate to know that a car made someone suicidal. However, there is no excuse for the "BOLD MOVES" at Ford to announce increased production by thirty percent after consumers have entered legal and binding contracts to purchase a so called "limited production vehicle." How would you like to see your limited and numbered Saleen on Ebay listed by five different sellers and all of them have the same number (232 of 500)?

I am a STRONG supporter of individual responsibility and accountability. Likewise, I expect corporate giants to act in an ethical manner consistent with law, rules, and regulations. I consider this action by FoMoCo to be nothing less than deceitful. They should hire Bill Clinton as a spokesperson. That way when we hear I've never had sex with that woman and we'll only produce seven to eight thousand Shelby units per year, we'll all know it's BULL.

:rant::fan:

Bill Cliton, WTF, You mean when Busch said Iraq had WMD. I mean really whats worse a BJ or a senseless war? :hysterical2:

Think enough has been said on this thread .. but I do work for a ford store and we sold our two shelby WAY below the average ADM fee.

If someone looked hard enough they could get a reasonable deal on a shelby ... if a customer has more money than god .... and wanted one at any cost ... well there are your high adms.

We had such a customer. I wouldnt do it .. I dont think the majoirty of the list would do it but this guy spent 120,000 to get two shelbys from us .. that we had to locate through a broker.

Bottom line I believe that I can speak for the list that WE bought these cars because we are car enthusiasts. Some paid sticker .. some members paid a tad more and others because they were willing paid alot and dont regret.

Dont be raining on our parade !

dond

Archived