TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Pics of SuperSnaked 40th Anniversary

This is a 40th Anniversary with full SuperSnake performance upgrades, 3.73 gears, Kenne Bell, single piece drive shaft, exhaust, breaks, quick shift linkage. It does not have the SS hood or wheels or badges. Those items are propriatary to the SS. Appearance=40th Anniversary. Performance=SuperSnake.

Which drive shaft did SAI go with?

Your Shelby looks GREAT cobrafan. I have a white/blue coupe that was staying stock until your pics. I'm calling SAI and sending them a deposit for the 40th package.

Wife says she's banning me from this forum. Good luck with that Honey.

Your Shelby looks GREAT cobrafan. I have a white/blue coupe that was staying stock until your pics. I'm calling SAI and sending them a deposit for the 40th package.

Wife says she's banning me from this forum. Good luck with that Honey.

My500SS,

Congratulations on your decision. It is an awesome combination.

msmap,

I'll be coming down to Houston town to at least a couple of car shows each year. I'm trying to figure out how to get into the big indoor show that they have each year. It's either invitation or very limited entries. I forget where, George Brown, Relient? I look forward to meeting you folks.

Don

Car looks really great Don. We need to figure out how and when to get our group together again with our cars and catch up on things. What is the status on the Plaque?

Take Care,

John

Car looks really great Don. We need to figure out how and when to get our group together again with our cars and catch up on things. What is the status on the Plaque?

Take Care,

John

John,

I ended up out of the loop. One of the other guys offered to work with JW since my boat was so full toward the end of the year. I'm not sure you might want to send an email out to the group. I think I am going to try to clear the calendar for the Mid America event or the MCA event in Florida in March.

Don

What pulley is there on the KB? And I thought the 725 hp already gets the one piece driveshaft.

PJ,

The pulley with the 725 package is the 3 1/4. You can order and install the 3 inch from KB, However it will not have the supersnake engravings on it. The tune with the package will work with the 3 inch pulley. Then you will truly have almost 725 RWHP !!!! :happy feet:

I have the 725 upgrade blower thru Shelby Parts on order and they stated that it should ship out tomorrow. I paid more for the Shelby Badged KB, but I will have the documentation that its from Shelby.

Archived