TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Stipe Package

svttim

OK, My dealer called me last week and offered me thier second car at MSRP. On the SVT site it shows that the Red stripe appearence package is available. Does anyone know what the order code is? My dealer could not find it, I wanted to go with the black but so far I have ordered the Torch Red with satin stripes

OK, My dealer called me last week and offered me thier second car at MSRP. On the SVT site it shows that the Red stripe appearence package is available. Does anyone know what the order code is? My dealer could not find it, I wanted to go with the black but so far I have ordered the Torch Red with satin stripes

Are you ordering a Coupe or Convertible?

If it is a Coupe then that is why the dealer can't find it. The red stripe appearance package is only available on the Convertible for the 2008 model. Coupe was on the 2007.

Are you ordering a Coupe or Convertible?

If it is a Coupe then that is why the dealer can't find it. The red stripe appearance package is only available on the Convertible for the 2008 model. Coupe was on the 2007.

Thats it, thanks

You could order the coupe anyway with the "stripe delete" option. Then ask your dealer if he'll get you the Red Stripe Kit (stripes & badges) at Dealer Cost....

Been thinking of doing this myself.

Keith

i know you can order the stripes, i have not had to order the badges. i had to replace a door stripe before a car left the other week. now i have a red GT500 fender sticker. dont know what im going to do with it, but something COOL :happy feet:

michael morris

I think Ill stick with the tourch red/silver but I may have to order those red accents later, Thanks everyone!

Archived