TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BUMBLE BEE CRUISE III

Gibs07GTcpe

This is the third Bumblebee cruise hosted by The Black Mustang Club.

OK we will be starting this at the Dave and Busters in the Irvine Spectrum.

We will be meeting there at around 9:30 AM on Saturday 26 January 2008.

Sponsors:

First and Foremost is your very own SAI!!!!

Shelby Automobiles Inc. has donated several items to be given away.

Sinergy Motorsports has donated gift certificates to raffle off

2 Gift Certificates for $250 off paint and/or body kit work

3 Gift Certificates for $100 off Mechanical Labor

3 Gift Certificates for 20% off Mechanical Labor

TruFiber- Well Trufiber is one of our sponsors so we will be raffling off one of their hoods of your choosing, even their new 900 dollar venom gt500 hood! TruFiber Website

Video of last year's event:

All color mustangs are welcome!

It's one of the more exhilarating cruises there is, because of the yellow/black order of the cars.

Hope you all can make it! There are people from other states coming out since this is a national event for BMC.

Starting at the Irvine Dave and Busters

71 Fortune Drive Suite 960

Irvine, CA 92618

For custom directions to this location:Click Here

loadpfmap.jpg

From the South:

You will need to get off I-5 at exit 94B.

Turn left on Alton Parkway.

Turn left on Irvine Center Road.

Turn left on Pacifica

Look for Dave and Busters!

From the North:

You will exit I-5 on Exit 94.

Turn right onto Alton Parkway.

Turn left on Pacifica

If you are coming to this event make sure you RSVP so we can get the best count possible. We start in Irvine and drive through Ortega Highway on a canyon run around Lake Elsinore to arrive at the Long Shadow Ranch Winery where there will be wine tasting AND pasta lunch for $20 including complimentary souvenir wine glass! There will also be live music later on during the day!

We will be arriving at the winery between 11-11:30 am

Long Shadow Ranch Winery

http://www.longshadowranchwinery.com/

39847 Calle Contento

Temecula CA 92591

(951) 587-6221

If you are coming to this event make sure you RSVP so we can get the best count possible.

Gib

Going/Meals:

Gib+3 with 2 Meals

Ed+0(tentative) with 1 Meal

Flyer:

63f1c3cf.jpg

Hey there,

This is ONE FUN event. I have attended the last 2 cruises - had a great time. Unfortunatly, I wont be able to attend this year :( Having a surgery the day before (on the 25th) - recovery is supposed to be a week.

They try to line the cars up - alternating black and yellow (other colors pull up the back of the line).

If ya like attending long cruises - through nice twisty canyon roads - attend this one :)

Page

Sponsors:

TruFiber- Well Trufiber is one of our sponsors so we will be raffling off one of their hoods of your choosing, even their new 900 dollar venom gt500 hood! TruFiber Website

Irvine, CA 92618

loadpfmap.jpg

Basic Direction:

From the South:

Turn left on Pacifica

From the North:

Turn left on Pacifica

We will depart Dave and Busters at 10AM for the cruise portion. The exact route will be updated soon. The cruise will take us to the Winery region in the Temecula area.

We will be stopping at one of the Wineries for lunch and wine tasting if you want. The Winery is still in the process of being reserved. This thread will be updated as soon as the name is official.

More info to come. If you are coming to this event make sure you RSVP so we can get the best count possible.

Gib

See ya there gib...........

If any one coming up fron San diego area or Temecula area wants to meet up in Temecula, Let me know, We can meet up as a group and cruise ortega to Dave and busters.....

See ya there gib...........

If any one coming up fron San diego area or Temecula area wants to meet up in Temecula, Let me know, We can meet up as a group and cruise ortega to Dave and busters.....

I think that we might leave here early and stop at the Carlsbad Cars thing for a few minutes. Then roll from there.

Man I need that grille you got. That just looks so much better than the stock honeycomb. I will be getting that as my next mod. Maybe Shelby's Black one they sell....

Gib

All I need exact numbers of how many of you are going and how many are getting meals.....

Example:

Gib

+3 Guests

2 Meals

This is because the guy that is now organizing the event has to provide his personal credit card to get the meals. If he tells them 100 meals and only 50 people want meals his card takes a $1000.00 hit. He will have to make up the difference. Thanks guys. If you are unsure if you are going to make it or unsure about getting a meal please do not reserve one. Mike has worked hard setting this up in a short period of time and does not deserve to get screwed. Thanks all.

For this info just reply to this with the amount of people and meals.

Gib

All I need exact numbers of how many of you are going and how many are getting meals.....

Example:

Gib

+3 Guests

2 Meals

This is because the guy that is now organizing the event has to provide his personal credit card to get the meals. If he tells them 100 meals and only 50 people want meals his card takes a $1000.00 hit. He will have to make up the difference. Thanks guys. If you are unsure if you are going to make it or unsure about getting a meal please do not reserve one. Mike has worked hard setting this up in a short period of time and does not deserve to get screwed. Thanks all.

For this info just reply to this with the amount of people and meals.

Gib

Ed

+ Any single girl that wants to go..........(Please send Photos First) :headspin:

1 Meal (At this time) wink, wink,

Gotcha Ed.......

If this was March I might have been able to help you out........

My wifes cousin is coming out for a week with 3 other sorority <<spelling<< girls from Univ. of Illinois-Chicago for a week. They think my 07 GT is sooooooohot. Wonder what they would say abot your SGT...LOL and yes they are all 21+.....

Gib

This is the third Bumblebee cruise hosted by The Black Mustang Club.

Sponsors:

First and Foremost is your very own SAI!!!!

Shelby Automobiles Inc. has donated several items to be given away.

Sinergy Motorsports has donated gift certificates to raffle off

2 Gift Certificates for $250 off paint and/or body kit work

3 Gift Certificates for $100 off Mechanical Labor

3 Gift Certificates for 20% off Mechanical Labor

Video of last year's event:

All color mustangs are welcome!

It's one of the more exhilarating cruises there is, because of the yellow/black order of the cars.

Hope you all can make it! There are people from other states coming out since this is a national event for BMC.

Irvine, CA 92618

loadpfmap.jpg

From the South:

Turn left on Pacifica

From the North:

Turn left on Pacifica

If you are coming to this event make sure you RSVP so we can get the best count possible. We start in Irvine and drive through Ortega Highway on a canyon run around Lake Elsinore to arrive at the Long Shadow Ranch Winery where there will be wine tasting AND pasta lunch for $20 including complimentary souvenir wine glass! There will also be live music later on during the day!

We will be arriving at the winery between 11-11:30 am

Long Shadow Ranch Winery

http://www.longshadowranchwinery.com/

39847 Calle Contento

Temecula CA 92591

(951) 587-6221

If you are coming to this event make sure you RSVP so we can get the best count possible.

Gib

Going/Meals:

Gib+3 with 2 Meals

Flyer:

63f1c3cf.jpg

I'M NEW TO THIS SO BEAR WITH ME ON THIS. I LIVE IN FRANKTOWN CO. AND AM WONDERING ABOUT THE WEATHER AND ROAD CONDITION IN RELATION TO TAKING MY CAR OUT. MINE IS AN WHITE WITH BLUE DOES THAT MAKE US ODD BALLS?

THANKS

Gotcha Ed.......

If this was March I might have been able to help you out........

My wifes cousin is coming out for a week with 3 other sorority <<spelling<< girls from Univ. of Illinois-Chicago for a week. They think my 07 GT is sooooooohot. Wonder what they would say abot your SGT...LOL and yes they are all 21+.....

Gib

LOL

March is good too! :headspin:

Thank you to all that came out to this event. Had a good time and can not wait for the next one. I got my A$$ handed to me by a Term. Vert. Oh yeah I missed second on that one too. That is when I heard a loud whistle and alot of wind. LOL Oh well got the video of it too.

Again, thanks for coming out and making this a great event!

2 SGT's

2 GT 500's

Great fun had by all.

Gib

I know there were quite a few people that took video? Can anyone post them? There was a black gt500 with red stripes-dang forgot your name!

Thank you to all that came out to this event. Had a good time and can not wait for the next one. I got my A$$ handed to me by a Term. Vert. Oh yeah I missed second on that one too. That is when I heard a loud whistle and alot of wind. LOL Oh well got the video of it too.

Again, thanks for coming out and making this a great event!

2 SGT's

2 GT 500's

Great fun had by all.

Gib

This great event with beautiful weather, a fun route in the twisties, and great wine/food. 65+ mustangs showed up and 80 guests participated!

Thank you planning team, guests, sponsors: Shelby Autos, Sinergy Motors, Trufiber, Automotive Dezignz, and Longshadow Winery for hosting the event.

here are some albums!

http://s169.photobucket.com/

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...008/?start=all

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee102/w...mview=slideshow

That was Cheetah2024 from wickedstangs.com

I got a little but it was from my dash on the drive. Not much to see.

Gib

Well, I made a video.......It is not the best but it is a first try at one. Hope everyone likes it. I tried to get everyones car in it. I know I missed some of them. Yes I included the footage of me getting blown off the road. LOL. As you hear that S/C was quite loud. I did not edit that to make it louder. It just drowned out everything around. I was doing about 45-50 when he went by me. I got crushed on that one. Well here you go guys.

Gib

Well, I made a video.......It is not the best but it is a first try at one. Hope everyone likes it. I tried to get everyones car in it. I know I missed some of them. Yes I included the footage of me getting blown off the road. LOL. As you hear that S/C was quite loud. I did not edit that to make it louder. It just drowned out everything around. I was doing about 45-50 when he went by me. I got crushed on that one. Well here you go guys.

Gib

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKKqBgfXVGg

BETER UPLOAD

Good job Gib!

Thanks..........

BBC 3

Archived