Canada Shelby / Mustang / CS6/8 Celebration

Stang Myster

First Canadian Shelby CS6/8 Reunion

Fords, Shelby, and Mustang Car Event

When: May 10th, 10am to 9pm

Where: Sterling Ford

1425 Ogilvie rd, Ottawa, Canada

Weather: Rain or Shine

For the launch of Sterling Performance, we are organizing the largest Ford enthusiast event ever held in Ottawa. There will be no registration fees for participating Ford vehicles. The event will consist of;

1. Show and Shine with categories for all Ford models, 1st and 2nd place trophies

2. Dash plaques for all participants

3. Ford Trivia contest with live broadcasting on BOB fm radio, 1st and 2nd place prizes

4. The unveiling of 4 customized Sterling Performance models

5. Door prizes given throughout the day

6. B.B.Q for diner

7. Shelby/Mustang cruise night

We will have a huge outdoor tent with stage. This will permit the event to continue in case of rain. Modified Mustang will cover the event, as well as the local newspaper and different invited journalists.

Contest details;

For a six-week period, Ford enthusiast will be able to call in at BOB fm and answer a trivia question on the history of Ford. Finalist will be competing on live radio on the day of the event.

For information, please contact;

Steph @

s.ritchot@videotron.ca

Any news on the other guys? We were about 8 to 9 cars. So far, since the new forum, we are down to three :(

Not to worry..we will pull bigger numbers when we have our own post...

Right now...There is you, I, Kevin, Paleoc...that's for starters.....

We have lots of time...it's not till May.....

Remember...we are a very rare Shelby package and we should be promoted that way......

I don't give a s*it...If I'm the only CS6/8 vehicle that shows up at Sterling Ford on May 9th & 10th you have my word ..I'll be there.....

PAELOC...I BELIEVE HAS THE ONLY BUILT TO SPEC + CS6 VEHICLE EVER PRODUCED AND HE HAS ADVISED ME PERSONALLY HE WILL ATTEND THIS EVENT....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ Anybody that has purchased a grill, hood, supercharger, rims, body kit for a CS6 / CS8 vehicle , you are all welcome......

Mustang, Shelby, Boss, Mach 1,Cobra, Fox body , S197 from 1964 to 2008 if it has "FORD MUSTANG" in the owners manual.....you must attend this event.................

BY..THE..WAY.....let us stand proud in Canada and the United States of America and support our Boys in Afghanistan and Iraq.....how many of these guys wish they were home right now taking a cruise in their favorite summer car dreaming of what we make reality.....

As we type away wondering if our forums will be set-up...or if our scoops will be fixed, or our stripes won't fade.......take a moment won't you....................

As these boys wonder................... if their life will end ..................do you really need more prospective than that ????????

PAELOC...I BELIEVE HAS THE ONLY BUILT TO SPEC + CS6 VEHICLE EVER PRODUCED AND HE HAS ADVISED ME PERSONALLY HE WILL ATTEND THIS EVENT....

Actually I know of at least one more non-SAI Complete Stage-2 CS6 (a black one in Las Vegas). There a few Complete Stage-2 CS8's and several Stage-1s (6 & 8) and several more partial builds. Unfortunately, I (or we) don't have a good handle on exactly how many.

Any news on the other guys? We were about 8 to 9 cars. So far, since the new forum, we are down to three :(

What happened with the request you made to Amy for a list of customers that purchased these kits??

If there was any confidentiality issues you would think she could have someone at SAI call, e-mail or fax these individuals on your behalf to initiate contact as there haven't been very many kits sold and I highly doubt it would take very long.

After all.....it is a big event for these vehicles and lots of free publicity for the CS6/CS8 vehicles and SAI for potential kit and parts sales.

With all the media coverage planned for this event to me it's a great opportunity for some free exposure....

The request was sent in. Her reply was that she would pin the event. Reason why I created a new post. Let's wait and see when the CS Forum topic is created. We should have more luck then. I do agree, however, that the CS is a rare beast and we should be proud! Reason why I'll be putting on my front grill. Hopefully before the event. In order to get my dash plaque, I must, not only purchase the parts, but install them. Knowing that the body style is changing soon, I think it's a wise idea for anybody who started to build a CS to finish their car soon. As for a greater number of CS attending, it would make an awesome article in Modified Mustang!!!

Archived