TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR at Barrett-Jackson

fastfords

How about the Monkey's mobile? At least I think that is the car I seen sitting there. Remember the Monkey's? That should go cheap! :hysterical:

Hey hey were the monkies.... :hysterical2:

The Monkey Mobile, re-customized by George Barras from the original by Dean Jeffries went for $360,000. Barras was in rare form. At the end it went up $40K in 2 bids. That aint cheap!

more on the KR to be auctioned

http://www.thechromepony.com/News-01-18-08a.html

If anybody is interested The Speed Channel is covering the auction now and the the first production '08 KR is coming up. Ron Pratt already bought Carroll's personal '69 GT500 convertible for $675,000 so the KR should be pretty exciting. Turn it on for the action.

The Monkey Mobile, re-customized by George Barras from the original by Dean Jeffries went for $360,000. Barras was in rare form. At the end it went up $40K in 2 bids. That aint cheap!

I seen that. I can't believe the monkey mobile went for a lot more than the batmobile!

Of course, they both went for way to much!

I seen that. I can't believe the monkey mobile went for a lot more than the batmobile!

Of course, they both went for way to much!

The Monkey mobile was the real car. The Batmobile was a fan made replica and not used on TV or made the same time as the originials.

Archived