TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 production bumped up?

robertlane

NOT confirmed, but word on the street here in Dearborn is the the GT500 will go into production sooner then planned - early to mid-spring.

711[/snapback]

And don't forget about the displacement news you hinted at Rob!! :D

NOT confirmed, but word on the street here in Dearborn is the the GT500 will go into production sooner then planned - early to mid-spring.

711[/snapback]

Robert,

It is my understanding from sifting through the information, speculation and rumors on these boards, that the dealer allocations are to come out in "1st Quarter 2006" and the car is suppose to go into production in April. Does that sound about right?

Dakota

Thanks for the update Robert!

I hope that this does happen a little sooner. Crazyhorse will go crazy if he has to wait too much longer....

:P

This would just be great so people on the board can start getting these cars and give first hand reviews on how great they will be.

:D

I hope that this does happen a little sooner.  Crazyhorse will go crazy if he has to wait too much longer....

This would just be great so people on the board can start getting these cars and give first hand reviews on how great they will be.

813[/snapback]

Update? Did I miss something? Funny, I checked late last night to see if Robert posted any juicy details on this.....

Robert, we all really appreciate your efforts on this and other things!!! B)

I hope that this does happen a little sooner.  Crazyhorse will go crazy if he has to wait too much longer....

813[/snapback]

:D Too many rumors and info on here. Keep an eye out for Robert's posts. StangBangers.com had a link w/ a few pics of "it". Scroll down to the last four. There is an audio link to click on to hear someone opening it up. Can't hear the supercharger whining though....

http://www.stangbangers.com/2006.htm

That audio clip sounds like its taken from the outside from the video of Carroll Shelby launching the car. I have to admit it looks like he babies the car a little  bit.

830[/snapback]

Replayed those from the site and none of the runs are as long as this one. Shel's run in clip 15 is close.

Archived