TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PRETTY PLEASE- AMY OR FORD- M.S.R.P. ON THE KR

How many does he have?

The one just given to him didn't have it, correct?

And the one that does, is that the one to be auctioned off at BJ this Sat?

Hey Dude -

I believe the KR that was given to CS at the bday bash is the same one to be auctioned off at BJ this weekend. It has the glass roof - and is the only one. It's a very dark tint and also has the matte black striping. Looking at the car from the outside, you wouldn't be able to easily tell it's glass. From the inside - it rocks. I heard CS is allowing the proceeds to go to Henry Ford III's charity (or was it Edsel's?).

Hey Randy! Finally got my car in! DubbsinSA is my other name on shelbyautos...I just kinda got sucked in over here and stayed!

Good luck to you and MM for getting a KR allocation...I expect good deals from you guys when you call me with my new KR deal! :hysterical2:

I'll be shocked if MM doesn't get at least one in his hands! And you are the shelby guy of the west! So between the two of you...we expect a good story at least!

Hey Randy! Finally got my car in! DubbsinSA is my other name on shelbyautos...I just kinda got sucked in over here and stayed!

Good luck to you and MM for getting a KR allocation...I expect good deals from you guys when you call me with my new KR deal! :hysterical2:

I'll be shocked if MM doesn't get at least one in his hands! And you are the shelby guy of the west! So between the two of you...we expect a good story at least!

Good deal.............

(hands shaking badly) ......... Sure I will give you a call.................randy

ps. I am up to 23 GT 500's & 2 Ford GT's ....SOLD

Hey Dude -

I believe the KR that was given to CS at the bday bash is the same one to be auctioned off at BJ this weekend. It has the glass roof - and is the only one. It's a very dark tint and also has the matte black striping. Looking at the car from the outside, you wouldn't be able to easily tell it's glass. From the inside - it rocks. I heard CS is allowing the proceeds to go to Henry Ford III's charity (or was it Edsel's?).

I did not know it had a glass roof when I looked at it Friday night.

th_CS85thBirthdayBash064.jpg

th_CS85thBirthdayBash063.jpg

th_CS85thBirthdayBash062.jpg

th_CS85thBirthdayBash061.jpg

I did not know it had a glass roof when I looked at it Friday night.

In your top pic - you might be able to see thru the roof glass - though that could be just a reflection. Zoom in on your original and let us know. I think I have a shot from the inside on my phone. Once I figure out how to get the pics downloaded I'll post them all.

God I want one of these. Local Ford dealer told me that these are going to go for 3-4 times MSRP. I could see double and would pay double, but quad? No thanks.

The one with the glass roof was the first production GT500KR and it was sold at BJ the other night, it will be the only one to have the glass roof.

final GT500KR allocation will be done on the first week of March. I expect pricing to come in around then as well. I found the notice in some obscure dealer reference note on fmcdealer.

we are officially at 33 GT500s and 5 Ford GTs (all sold except 4 incoming on the GT500s, and all the GTs are sold except the owner's Black Ford GT, no stripes, that he won't even sell for $300k...we've tried...).

hoping for KR allocation, though as wide open as this lottery appears, I think it will be fairer game for every potential dealer than any previous allocation.

The one with the glass roof was the first production GT500KR and it was sold at BJ the other night, it will be the only one to have the glass roof.

final GT500KR allocation will be done on the first week of March. I expect pricing to come in around then as well. I found the notice in some obscure dealer reference note on fmcdealer.

we are officially at 33 GT500s and 5 Ford GTs (all sold except 4 incoming on the GT500s, and all the GTs are sold except the owner's Black Ford GT, no stripes, that he won't even sell for $300k...we've tried...).

hoping for KR allocation, though as wide open as this lottery appears, I think it will be fairer game for every potential dealer than any previous allocation.

we only get 1 GT500 allocation a year, but i have sold 10 total now, but i have sold a BUNCH of the SGTs. i think im up to 15 of them. i wish the GTH counted for something.

we DIDNT get a Ford GT. i went to all the lotterys, but still didnt come my was. being a small dealer STINKS!!!

im not PRE selling a KR cause i dont see us winning one in the lottery. at the CS BB i talked to a Ford guy and he said they plan on starting the KRs in Feb and thought Ford would do the allocation before then, but that was just his opioion.

michael morris

this is for everyone, but mainly the other Ford stores.

when i got back for CS BB i decided i would start emailing the higher ups at Ford and try to get an allocation for a KR. i started as high as i could find. first email went to the CEO of Ford. after i sent it i realized he proably doesnt have ANYTHING to do with wholesale, but i had to start somewhere. 3 days later he emailed me back. seems like a great guy, but he didnt have any control over the KR allocation. so he forwarded my email to the president of Ford. he has not returned my email as of yet(3 days) just got a phone call from pretty high up the chain. the president forwarded my email to another guy who forwarded to another guy. now the last guy (select zone mgr, pretty high up for my size store) called and told me that the buck has been passed all the way to him and that there are NO allocation for KRs left.

that the lottery has already happened and they dont have any help for me. i knew this would proably happen but it was worth a shot.

the fellow who called me was a AWESOME guy and now i know who to talk to when i REALLY need something.

so the moral of this story (if there is one) is that ALL the allocations are GONE, but he didnt have a list of the dealers that had WON. i dont know if this is true, but thats what i got as a reply from my emails to ALL the Ford top guys.

michael morris

we only get 1 GT500 allocation a year, but i have sold 10 total now, but i have sold a BUNCH of the SGTs. i think im up to 15 of them. i wish the GTH counted for something.

we DIDNT get a Ford GT. i went to all the lotterys, but still didnt come my was. being a small dealer STINKS!!!

im not PRE selling a KR cause i dont see us winning one in the lottery. at the CS BB i talked to a Ford guy and he said they plan on starting the KRs in Feb and thought Ford would do the allocation before then, but that was just his opioion.

michael morris

I wish we could move our S-GTs. first one sold quickly, and now we have a dozen left. we've sold a total of 3. I can clear then at invoice all day, but still get no bites.

this is for everyone, but mainly the other Ford stores.

when i got back for CS BB i decided i would start emailing the higher ups at Ford and try to get an allocation for a KR. i started as high as i could find. first email went to the CEO of Ford. after i sent it i realized he proably doesnt have ANYTHING to do with wholesale, but i had to start somewhere. 3 days later he emailed me back. seems like a great guy, but he didnt have any control over the KR allocation. so he forwarded my email to the president of Ford. he has not returned my email as of yet(3 days) just got a phone call from pretty high up the chain. the president forwarded my email to another guy who forwarded to another guy. now the last guy (select zone mgr, pretty high up for my size store) called and told me that the buck has been passed all the way to him and that there are NO allocation for KRs left.

that the lottery has already happened and they dont have any help for me. i knew this would proably happen but it was worth a shot.

the fellow who called me was a AWESOME guy and now i know who to talk to when i REALLY need something.

so the moral of this story (if there is one) is that ALL the allocations are GONE, but he didnt have a list of the dealers that had WON. i dont know if this is true, but thats what i got as a reply from my emails to ALL the Ford top guys.

michael morris

MIchael, how was your Vegas trip? Did you get to do everything you had planned on? Glad you're back safe and sound.

Are they going to at least provide us with a list of dealers that won?

he didnt even know who had won, that makes me think that maybe they havent done it yet and just trying to get me to leave the BIG DOGS alone. i have one more email to send and im going to ask them about the list. if there is one or not. will let yall know what happens. if nothing else EVERYONE at Ford will know who i am. not so sure thats a good thing, but we will see :happy feet:

michael morris

he didnt even know who had won, that makes me think that maybe they havent done it yet and just trying to get me to leave the BIG DOGS alone. i have one more email to send and im going to ask them about the list. if there is one or not. will let yall know what happens. if nothing else EVERYONE at Ford will know who i am. not so sure thats a good thing, but we will see :happy feet:

michael morris

Our rep just told me they are only building 5 - 7 KR's nationally for January

They will be notified the beginning of March who in our region has won one and they will contact the winners at that time.

So as of now they do not know who the winners are.

Archived