TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any OFFICIAL WORD on the MSRP for the KR???

ShelbyDude

Very sad that ShelbyDude or anyone else that is at a Ford dealer must ask what msrp would be ....to me just shows that it is set up for the elite and also for publicity purposes, there was never any intent for normal Humans to own these vehicles......(my opinion)......but as other members have said about their 500's...Mine will kick their KR's a** as well....oh ya!!!

Yeah, what is Ford waiting for? I already refinanced my house in preperation!!! :hysterical2:

BTW- Shelbydude, maybe you can answer this...what does BOSS have to do with Shelby? in other words, why is there a thread for boss mustangs on a team shelby site?

Yeah, what is Ford waiting for? I already refinanced my house in preperation!!! :hysterical2:

BTW- Shelbydude, maybe you can answer this...what does BOSS have to do with Shelby? in other words, why is there a thread for boss mustangs on a team shelby site?

Wow , Boss Mustangs have always been the ultimate...Shelby's classier....but the Boss was Fords baddest in the day, I still have a pair of Boss 429 fender decals from 1973 that I was never able to put to use. My personal favorite muscle car all my life was a 1969 Boss 429, sadly I never had and probably never will own one. I have had many 426 Hemis and even a few 428 Cobra Jets in my day but the ultimate Boss has always been a few thousand $$$ away from what I could afford all my life! I don't feel sad anymore because my GT500's may not have as much nostalgia as the old Bosses but they sure are faster....... stock for stock.....I guess the short answer would be they competed with the old Shelby's for sales and may in the new future do the same!!! 2010 Boss???

Before this became Team Shelby it was STANGSunleashed, as in ALL mustangs!

I "think" robert started a new site just for the boss. I know he was debating on doing that.

Archived