TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My GT500 is shipping soon....

rown4au

OK this is getting ridiculous... I am not even on the same continent and have no hope of driving it when I get back to the NE USA in a few weeks but I am worse than a kid waiting for Santa Claus!!!!

The dealer called me today to tell me that 08 torch red GT500 ships from the factory on 3rd Feb to Kingston, NY so if I am really lucky I may even be able to steal a half day from a business trip back stateside to go pick it up and stash it in my folks garage!!!! At least I get a quick blast home from the dealer to try it out...

Roll on February!!!!

Now if I can only get Shelby to get it in for the SS conversion before 2009....

Jaime

• 2 weeks later...
Feb 3 is next week -- any more news ?

I had coldwaterhotrod check my VIN with his factory connections (thanks Coldy) and the car was built on the 23rd of Jan and was scheduled to ship on the 24th but I spoke to the dealer last night and they still say its scheduled for shipping on the 3rd of Feb and figure it will take about a week to get to them.

Strangely enough actually I am ok with it being delayed a bit as I don't know if I will be able to get to pick it up from the dealer until early March as that's when we move back stateside.... The waiting is killling me though!

Jaime

Archived